Falling for the Enemy

Intro

Stefanie and Maria have been friends for a few years, ever since she came to Florida with her brother when he went to FCW. They have known each other for about 5 years but it seems like forever. Stefanie was 24 and Maria was 23, they both were into wrestling and that was how they became friends. They were partners in FCW and did everything together. One day they got to go on tour with their brothers for WWE and they could not have been happier. Even tho they were best friends their brother were far from it. They did not like the idea of them hanging out but the girls did not care. Their brothers were very protective of them and were strict about what they did, who they hung out with, and they boys they dated. Stefanie had an amazing boyfriend in England but Wade did not like him, and turns out he was right. He was mean and abusive, both mentally and physically, and Wade has never let you get close to another guy or one even close to you. She was hurt and was weary of guys even since then, but she developed and huge crush on The Miz aka Mike Mizanin. She loved everything about him, his eyes, personality, both in character and out. (not dating maryse in my story but she likes him too) Maria on the other hand had a few guys but none that really made her feel in love. Her, Phil aka CM Punk, never let her have that opportunity, and he was right about all the guys. Yes, they loved her, but they were no good for her, and since she was shy they ended up breaking her heart. She tried to forget about them and focus on her dream of becoming a Diva, and that made her happy. So when she met Stefanie and found about her past, interests, and how her brother was just the same, she knew she found a great friend. So back to the girls. They were the best in FCW and their brothers new it. As much as they hated each other, they talked about getting them in the WWE, and when Vince agreed to meet them, they told the girls and they all went to meet Vince.