Falling for the Enemy

RAW Debut

Stefanie

We were all heading to the arena so Wade and Phil could show us to the diva's locker room. they tell us where the locker rooms are we both head in.

"This is so exciting!" Maria says, looking around in awe.

"I know! I can not wait to meet the divas. I hope they will like us!" I say, excited but nervous.

"They will, we are awesome!" Maria says, giving me a high five.

"Do not let Miz hear you say that." A snooty French accents says.

"It is a word everyone uses, and I will use it." Maria retorts.

"Whatever, who are you both anyway?" Maryse says, sounding annoyed and disgusted.

"I am Maria and this is Stefanie and we are the new divas" Maria says, holding out her hand.

Maryse looks displeased. "Great!" She says sarcastically and rolls her eyes.

"Wow! What a bitch!" I whisper to Maria.

"IKR!" Maria whispers back.

Just then the other divas come in. Most welcome us and some are not pleased.

"Well it was great to meet you girls! I hope we can become friends!" I smile.

"Same for me, you all seem nice, well most anyway." Maria says, directing the last part to the rude divas, who seem to be in a click with Maryse.

"Well we have heard a lot about you both and you seem to be really talented." Natayla says.

"Thank you Natalya!" I smile.

"Please call me Nattie!" Nattie says.

"Okay!" Maria and I say.

We were all hanging around when there was a knock on the door. I open the door to see Wade standing there.

"You ready?" He asks. I nod and follow him out. We wait by the curtain and then Wade's music hits and we both walk out to the ring, the crowd booing both of us.

"Wow, heat already and I have not even started yet!" I say to Wade.

Getting in the ring Wade is given a mic.

"First off I am Wade Barrett and you will all hail to me, I am the best there is. Second, this is my sister Stefanie and she will be debuting tonight against this diva..." Wade says as the crowd boos. I look to the ramp and see Alicia Fox come out.

"Great!" I sigh.

She gets in the ring and starts to trash talk, but I surprise her when I get back in her face. She does not know who she is dealing with. Since I am Wade's sister, I'm a heel and I play the party extremely well, in ring and out. The match starts and Fox catches me off guard with a kick to the stomach. I quickly recover and close line her to the mat and start stomping on her abdomen. The ref calls me off and I listen only to grab her hair and throw her to the ropes. I tangle her in them and start hitting her chest till I'm called off again. I pick her up and side slam her to the mat getting only the 2 count. I get frustrated and go at her again when she does her finisher on me, only getting 2 ½. I get up and gain momentum and pick her up and give her wasteland, the move Wade taught me and get the win.

"Here is your winner...Stefanie Barrett!"

I'm so excited and Wade comes in and raises my hand. After celebrating we both head back stage. That is when we bump into Miz, aka mike.

"So you are the new diva?" Mike says, eying me up and down. Man did I have a crush on him, but I did not dare tell your Wade.

"Yes I am. My name is..." I start.

"Stefanie. I know." Mike smirks.

"Stefanie lets go!" Wade yells.

"Be right there!" I shout, getting embarrassed.

"How do you know?" I ask a bit shocked.

"iI know all the hot divas." He says, full of himself. God how I loved that about him.

"Thank you :)" I smile blushing a bit.

"Stefanie I said lets go!" Wade said getting a little annoyed and over protective.

"Yea, but I gotta go. See you around" I say and walk to wade.

"I do not want you talking to him!" Wade snorts, getting me mad.

"WHY?" I scream.

"He is no good for you. He is a player! So stay away from him!" Wade tells me.

I always did what Wade said when it came to guys but I did not want to listen this time. I looked back at Mike who was staring at me and said 'call me'. I followed Wade to the divas locker room. I went and changed then waited for Marias match to start. Hers was next to last so I hung out in the divas locker room. I went on twitter and posted about my first match.

StefanieBarrett – Tonight was amazing! Had a blast! Won my first ever match and it was awesome! Can not wait to get back out there. Watching my bestie MariaJBrooks in her first match too! #MuchLove.

*Maria*

I was standing at the curtain with Punk when his much hit. We both walked out to mixed reactions, some loving Phil and some not so much. He was the WWE champ and was feuding with my crush Randy Orton for the title. We both made our way to the ring and he got a mic.

"Well hello WWE Universe! I would like to introduce you to my sister, and future divas champ, Maria!" He tells, getting some boos and cheers.

"Thank you so much everyone! I really hope that you will come to like me, and I will do my very best to get that title!" I tell everyone as confident as I can. All of a sudden Beth walks out with a mic.

"You think that you are going to get that title? You will have to prove yourself first honey!" Beth says all cocky as she walks to the ring.

"Oh I will!" I retort. She gets in the ring and gets in my face.

"Oh hell no you did not just push me?" I snap and start attacking her. A bunch of refs pull us both apart. I was trying to break free and go after her again, Phil laughing and loving every minute of it. The crowd was shocked that I did that to Beth and they started to cheer for me.

"NO one does that to the Glamazon and gets away with it!" She shouts walking up the ramp.

"BRING IT ON!" I challenge.

Well my debut went amazing and I was already liked by the crowd. I walk back to the locker room and change. Once that was all done, I went to go meet Stefanie.

"WOW! You look hot!" I tell her.

"Yea so do you! How about we go celebrate our amazing nights tonight? Heard everyone is going to a club!" Stefanie beams, blushing a bit.

"Oh, and who is he?" I hint. Man I know her so well.

"Tell you on the way!" She blushed more.

Stefanie

As we both walked out we ran into Phil and Wade.

"Great!" I mumble. Wade never like how I dressed. He would rather me be in a baggy shirt and sweats, and same with Phil and Maria.

"Where are you two going?" Phil asks.

"Out to celebrate!" Maria smiles.

"Not looking like that! GO CHANGE!" Phil demands, in a way only a brother can.

"Same for you Stefanie, now go!" Wade mocks Phil.

"No! We are going to a club and this is how you dress!" I yell at Wade.

"Come if you want then!" Maria tells them.

They look at each other and I nudge Maria. They look at each other and nod.

"We will go change you stay here and wait!" They say and head off.

"MARIA!" I whine.

"What?" She says.

"Mike will be there!" I blurt out.

"Mike? Like Miz?" She says, shocked.

"Yes! And I think he likes me!" I blush. I tell Maria all I can before Wade and Punk show up ready to go. We all go out and get in the car and head to the club.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Hope you like it :D*