Falling for the Enemy

Lunch Date

Stefanie

After getting back from the club Maira and I stayed up until almost 5am talking before we decided to get some sleep. After what seemed like 20 minutes we were awoken to our phones going off.

"Who do I have to kill!" I groaned, rolling over and reaching for my phone.

"Who is it and what do you want?" I snapped, head pounding.

"Hey you, it is Mike." Mike said all cherry on the other end.

"Oh, hey! What is up?" I struggled to say.

"Wondering when you were going to come join me for lunch?" Mike asked, sounding sad.

"In a bit, what time is it anyway?" I said sitting up and throwing a pillow at Maria.

"HEY!" Maria shouted, rolling over seeing she had a text.

"It is 1pm." Mike said.

"CRAP!" I exclaimed.

"Let me get ready and I will be there in an hour!" I rushed.

"Maria get up! It is 1pm!" I shouted.

"I know, Randy texted me asking when I was meeting him." Maria said, covering her eyes as her head pounded.

I headed in to get a shower and when I was done I changed, doing my hair and makeup quickly. Once I was finished Maria got her shower. When maria was done she changed, did her hair and makeup before we both got everything we needed and headed to where Mike and Randy were waiting.

"I hope we do not see..." Maria started as we seen Wade and Phil in the hall.

"There you both are. We are getting lunch...where are you both going, and looking like that?" Phil asked, then hissed seeing us both ready for what looked like a date.

"Out to lunch with some friends." I said, trying not to sound obvious.

"Looking like that?" Wade hissed, not happy.

"Chill Wade, they are just friends!" I snapped annoyed.

"Where are you meeting your 'friends' at?" Phil pressed.

"Down the road at the diner." Maria said, causally.

"Lovely, that is where we are going." Wade smirked and motioned for both Maria and I to go ahead.

"Great?" I muttered to Maria, rolling her eyes.

"I know, ugh!" Maria added just as annoyed.

We got in the elevator and waited until we got to the lobby. We walked the few blocks it was to the diner. Walking in we spotted Mike and Randy in a booth waiting for us. Wade and Phil sat in a booth not to far from where they were all sitting.

"Finally!" Mike beamed seeing me walk to the booth and sitting down.

"What took so long?" Randy questioned.

"Them!" We both said and nodded to where our brothers were, who were watching us both intently. Shortly after the waitress came by and took our drink and food orders. We all sat there and chatted getting to know each other better. We all had a lot in common and saw that they were nothing like what our brothers made them out to be. Soon our food came and we ate and talking in between. After eating Mike and Randy split the bill and we all headed out, Randy and Maria walking a bit behind Mike and I.

"That was fun, it was great to get to know you better." Mike smiled, as he put his arm over my shoulder.

"iIt was great to get to know you too." I blushed. I really liked him and hope that he felt the same way, but I was not giving my hopes up.

Maria

"I had a great time talking to you Randy." I smiled.

"I agree, it was great talking and getting to know you." Randy said, also putting his arm over my shoulder, me to blush.

We all walked around the town for a few hours and soon it was time to go back and get ready for RAW.

"If you girls are not doing anything after the show, we would love to hang out or something." Randy suggested.

"Yeah, like movies or something." Mike added.

"That sounds great!" I beamed.

"We will let you know at the show." Stefanie added and as we were about to walk in our room. Mike and Randy grabbed us and gave us each a kiss, not to passionate but not to soft. We both smiled and after we pulled away we went in our room. Mike and Randy headed to their room to get ready for RAW. All of us smiling on the inside and out.