Falling for the Enemy

Mall & Date With Randy

Stefanie

The next morning I was up before Maria and decides to watch some TV. I ignored all calls and texts from Wade. I was still pretty mad at him for the night before. I laid in bed, still bummed out and feeling a bit down. After about a hour Maria woke up.

"Hey. How you feeling?" Maria asks as she stretches.

"Alright, I guess." I answer lowly, shrugging a bit.

"Well, how about we hang out today, just us, and go shopping and stuff?" Maria suggests.

"I think I wanna stay in bed." I mumble.

"Come on! You can not lay around and mope all day!" Maria says, getting up and going into her bag for clothes.

"Why not?" I asks, a bit irritated, just wanting to wallow in my misery.

"Because I said so! Now get up and lets go out!" Maria says walking into the bathroom to get changed.

"Fine!" I groan and rolls out of bed.

I got changed into sweats and a baggy sweat shirt and a pair on converse sneakers, not doing my makeup and just brushing my hair. I really did not care today. I was just in that kind of mood. Maria got dressed in tight black jeans, with an orange "You break it you but it" shirt, and black uggs. Maria put her hair in a ponytail and lightly did her makeup.

"Ready." Maria says all chipper.

"I guess" I say, not really wanting to go out at all.

We walk out of the room and as we get to the elevator we see Wade and Phil walk out. I roll my eyes and huff in frustration.

"I will meet you down there." I say, turning and heading for the stairs.

Maria

"What is her problem?" Phil asks, seeming confused.

"Ask him." I scoff, pointing to Wade.

"What! I was just stating the facts!" Wade defends.

"About what?" I ask, confused, Phil looking at Wade confused as well.

"She did not tell you?" Wade says, baffled.

"No..." I trail off. Just then her phone goes off.

*Text*

"WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?" Sent from Stefanie.

"Be there in a second." Sent from Maria.

*End Texting*

"Look I have to go, Wade you need to fix things with her!" I say, then getting on the elevator and heads to the lobby.

*Stefanie*

While I was waiting for Maria, I was just sitting on a bench in the lobby. I was not paying attention to anything, you were just thinking about what Wade said.

"What a freaking jerk! Some brother he is!" I grumble under my breath.

"Hey Stefanie!" I hear someone say. I look up to see Mike standing in front of melooking concerned.

"Hey." I say, a bit of sadness in my voice.

"You ok?" Mike asks, sitting down next to me on the bench.

"I'm fine." I say, choking back the tears. If only he knew what Wade told you last night.

"You do not sound fine." Mike says, putting his arm around my shoulder, showing support for me.

"Just had a fight with Wade. Nothing new though." I sniff, pushing back tears of hurt.

"Want to talk about it?" Mike asks, wanting to help me.

"Well me and Maria are about to go to the mall, so how about later?" I ask.

"Ok, let me know when you get back and we can just hang out and talk, sound good?" Mike suggests. For the first time since yesterday I smile.

"Sounds great!" I smile. Just then Maria comes out of the elevator.

"Ready to go?" She asks walking over.

"Yes." I say, standing up. "Thank you Mike, see you later." I say, hugging Mike.

"Welcome and see you later." Mike says, as we pull apart.

Maria and I then go out and get in the car and head to the mall. I was quiet the whole ride and Maria knew something was wrong. We get to the mall and park, heading inside to a few stores. After a few hours of shopping we go to the food court to eat.

"So...what did Wade tell you?" Maria asks, curiously and cautiously.

"What do you mean?" I ask, looking up from my plate of Chinese food.

"Well when I was talking to wade and Phil wade said he was 'stating the facts' and was shocked you did not tell me." Maria says, a bit hurt.

"Well...ok...he said that he does not want me talking or even looking at mike. He said he is no good for me and that he is an idiot and a jerk and that he is no good for me. He even said that he will hurt me worse then my last boyfriend." I say, teas brimming my eyes.

"You know how Wade is when it comes to you and guys. He is just overprotective." Maria says, trying to lighten my mood.

"Well I am sick of it! I am not 15 anymore and he is not going to tell me who to date and who not to date!" I say, getting angry.

"Tell him that, he needs to know." Maria says, sipping her soda.

"I will, I am just to mad at him right now." I say, pushing my food away, having lost my appetite.

"So what do you want to do now?" Maria asks, as we throw our trash away.

"How about one more store, then head back?" I say, as we leave the food court.

"Ok...oh! I almost forgot! I have a date with randy tonight!" Maria beams, ecstatic.

"That is great! When did he ask you?" I ask, happy for Maria.

"Last night?" Maria smiles.

"Last night? We did not see him at the show?" I say, confused.

Aafter you went to bed he texted me." Maria says.

"Ah, what did he say?" I ask.

"Here." Maria says hanging me her phone. I smile as I read the messages.

"Awwwww! He is to sweet!" I gush.

"I know." Maira smiles.

Maria

We walk around the mall a bit more looking in a few stores then decide to head back to the hotel. I then started to get ready for my date with Randy. I got dressed in a Elise Ryan Studded Purple One Shoulder Dress with purple Naughty Monkey Carumba heels, and a Morado Teardrop Jewels Purple Bib Necklace. I did my makeup to match and Stefanie helped me curl my hair.

"You look hot!" Stefanie said, in a sisterly way.

"Thanks. Think Randy will like it?" I ask, checking myself over in the mirror.

"No." She says making me pout. "He will LOVE it!" She exclaims.

"You had me scared for a minute!" I say, hand over her heart.

"You know how I do." She laughs, then hugs me. "I am so happy for you!" Stefanie says.

"Thank you." I say. Then there is a knock at the door. I open the door to see Randy on the other side.

"Hi Maira..." Randy starts before not being able to talk.

"Randy? Hellooo! Randy!" I say, waving my hands in from of his face.

"Sorry, you just look amazing!" Randy says, coming out of his daze.

"Thank you." I blush. "You look handsome yourself." I reply.

"Ready?" Randy asks.

"Yes." I saw then link arms with him as we walk out.

"Have fun you two!" Stefaine calls.

"Well will." I say as we leave.

Stefanie

I send Mike a text and tell him I'm is back. He replies and tells me to come up when I'm ready. I then change into a pair of shorts and and tank then grabbing a light jacket before heading to Mikes' room. I makes it there without seeing Wade. I knock on the door and Mike opens it.

"Stefanie!" Mike beams, wrapping me in a tight hug.

"Mike!" I say hugging back, not wanting to let go.

"Come in, have a seat." Mike says, letting go and moving so I could come in.

I walk in and take a seat in the bed, Mike sitting next to me, laying his hand over my shoulder as I lean into him. I let out a sigh.

"Ok, tell me." Mike says. I sigh again.

"You can tell me." Mike assures, rubbing his thumb on my shoulder. I sit up and wipe tears that are forming in my eyes.

"Well...Wade does not want me to be around you." I start, tearing up more.

"Why?" Mike asks, curious.

"Well...he said that he does not want me talking or even looking at you. He said you are no good for me and that you are an idiot and a jerk and that you are no good for me. He even said that you will hurt me worse then my last boyfriend." I say through, tears and cries of sadness.

"Well wade does not know me at all. I am nothing like that and will not do what the other guy did. That guys was stupid for doing that to you. I will treat you like the royalty that you are!" Mike says, a bit of anger in his voice, but sounding sincere.

"Really?" I look up at him through teary eyes.

"Yes." Mike says, wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"I knew you were nothing like he said!" I say.

"Wade will come to see that I am nothing like that." Mike states, looking me in the eyes.

Mike and I look in each others eyes until he leans down and presses his lips to mine in a soft but passionate kiss. Mike pulls away and I lay on his chest. We lay there and cuddle, watching a movie until I fall asleep in his arms.

*Maria*

Randy and I have arrived at fancy little bistro downtown. Randy parks the car and walks over to open my door. I thank him and we link arms once again and head inside. Once in, we are seated right away. We look over the menus and tell the waiter what we would like when he comes to the table.

"You look really stunning tonight." Randy compliments again, making me blush.

"Thank you." I say blushing, now looking like a tomato. "You look amazingly hot tonight too." I say, not realizing what I said.

"You really think so?" Randy questions, ,e looking confused.

"I think what?" I shake my head.

"You think I look hot?" Randy smirks causing my eyes to bug out and my cover my mouth.

"I..I..I..." I stutter.

"Well I think you are hot too." Randy winks at make me blushing more, if that is possible.

"Th...thanks" I manage to say.

"So...your match last night? From what I heard you kicked Kelly's ass pretty good." Randy says, sipping his glass of iced tea.

"Yes I did. I can not stand her. Ever since I got here she has been talking trash about me and going little things to get to me. So I had to show her not to mess with me" I say, voice firm and full of confidence.

"You sure did show her." Randy chuckles.

Soon our food arrives and we both eat and make small talk getting to know each other more. When we are done eating Randy pays the bill and we both head back to the hotel. When we get there Randy walks me up to my room.

"I had a great time tonight Randy, thank you." I say, leaning of the door.

"I did too, thank you for coming. It was great spending time with you." Randy says, as he puts his hand on the door and leans in, as I getting butterflies. Randy leans in and places a soft, passionate kiss on my lips and I feel the electricity running through my body. Soon things start to head up and I reluctantly break the kiss.

"Sorry Randy, Phil might see." I say, disappointment in my voice.

"That is ok. I will let you get rest and I will talk to you tomorrow." Randy says, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Ok, talk to you then." I say and turn and walk in my room. When I walk in and do not see Stefanie, I figure she is still with Mike so I change out of my dress and get ready for bed. After changing I climb in bed and think about the amazing night I had with Randy and fall asleep with a smile on my face.