The Hunter and the Raven

The Druids

“There was a human here was there not Naria,” said a deep voice
Naria swiveled around in the tree “There might have been,” smiled Naria
“Hunting as well,” said a lush voice
“Male, and he ran in that direction,” pointed a third
“Well he is not here anymore, ok Baraloth,” said Naria sharply then the air shimmered around her and a raven sat on the tree where she had been, then the bird gave the three others a glare and flew away into the night.
“She is a loose cannon Baraloth, and with this thing killing the druids she needs to be kept under supervision” said the third person
“Yes I know Marori,” replied Baraloth
“Should I talk to her, you know girl to girl,” said the second person
“It might send her into one of her rages, but any help would be useful, if you could Tania,” said Baraloth
Then the air shimmered around Tania and a panther with glorious silken hair stood where she had been, it had glistening blue eyes, then the panther ran into the night the way the raven had flow.
Daniel hadn’t stopped running from the glade and now he collapsed panting next to the Iralia falls he sat down and then took the last of his rations out of his backpack and devoured them. Daniel looked about him and he found what he was looking for the remains of the camp he made on the first day. He trotted over to it and started rebuilding it, he had soon finished it within fifthteen minuets, he stepped back and admired his handy work then when he was certain that it was stable he, shoved his backpack in and then crawled in after it only pulling out his sleeping bag and wrapping it around him, he soon fell into a deep sleep.