Status: Active

Escapist

Chapter 2: Tuomas

Tuomas POV

How was this possible?! It wasn’t! She was supposed to be dead. Tuomas couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“Shit!” she cursed.

“Nemo?” he said

“That’s not my name!” she snarled.

Just then they heard hooves.

“Tuomas!” his companion Marco called in the distance.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!” she sighed angrily.

He was about to call out in response but she already had her sword at his throat.

“Don’t say a word,” she said dangerously.

Tuomas did as he was told. If the stories about her had any truth at all she could kill him in the blink of an eye.

“You’re coming with me until I decide what to do with you,” she said as she bound and gagged him.

She grabbed his sword and her dagger and pushed him behind a large boulder. He could hear Marco’s horse coming into the area they had just been in. Its hooves rustled the dead leaves.

“Tuomas!” he called again.

He didn’t want to be found. Nemo…or what ever her name was might just slit both of their throats if he did. She was peaking out from behind the rock watching him until he finally left.

After it was safe she let out a loud, ear splitting whistle. A beautiful brown and white horse came looping up to them. It stopped right in front of her. She pet and cooed to it affectionately for a moment before turning back to him. To his surprise she walked right up to where he sat and kneeled. She muttered a string of foreign words and his eyes instantly grew heavy. Then he was soundly asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Ahern (yes I have a soft spot for paint horses)

It's really short. I'm sorry!!!!!! I had to or it would've turned into a ridiculously huge beast. But never fear I'm working on the next one right now.
Thanks to TheHereticPrincess and Love You to Death. for this story's first comments!!!!!!! XD