Status: On temporary hiatus

Unholy Confessions

Over It

Leigha wondered aimlessly down the street with no real destination in mind. How could her world go from being perfect one minute to crumbling underneath her feet the next? The man she once called her best friend, hardly aknowledged her existence any more. She played it off like she didn't care, and that she was giving him the same treatment. Even told herself that she could careless if she ever spoke to him again. But deep down, underneath that Sanders skin she donned, her heart was breaking into peices. She'd never let anyone see it, least of all him. But she was falling apart by the minute.

" Leigha? " Leigha looked up from the road, realizing she'd been walking down the street Jimmy lived on.

Just my fucking luck...

" Leigha, what are you doing out here? "

She was about to turn around & come back with something shitty, but knew the moment she spoke,
she'd break down. Damnit! Why couldn't she just tell him to fuck off and leave it at that?
Instead she shook her head and started walking away.

" No Leigha, stop please.."

But she just kept walking. She didn't need this right now. She wasn't ready to face him.

" Leigha, come back! "

Again, she kept going. Leigha loved Jimmy. But he was no longer the man she fell in love with. And while it would take her time, she would get over him and move on with her life.

" Leigha please.." Jimmy pleaded. " Please..." his voice sounded so sincere and broken. Don't do it! Don't fucking turn around Leigha, the moment you see those eyes, your fucked! She felt a hand on her shoulder, that made her whole body stiffen. She shrugged it off and tried to leave, but Jimmy grabbed her by the arm and spun her around into him.. It was getting harder and harder not to look at him with the angle they were at.

And she was just bettin' that he knew that.

" Jimmy.." Leigha whispered. " Please.. Just let me go. "

" No... We're gonna talk about this damnit! I'm sick of this immature little game we're playing.. It's ridiculous! "

Leigha shook her head.

" I have nothing to say Jimmy. "

" Yes you do."

" I don't. "

" I sincerly doubt that. " he snorted

Finally Leigha looked up at him, resisting the urge to crumble in his arms.

" I don't Jimmy.... Not to you... "

Jimmy stood there confused.

" I'm over it.. "

" Over what? "

With the coldest deminor she could muster up she, pulled away from him, looking him dead in the eye.

" You...." she turned on her heel and headed back in the direction she came...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for taking so long. I have been so buisy with so much. I've been trying to update all my current stories and it's been a pain. Don't worry, the Jimmy/Leigha fued won't last long. And everything will be expalined soon. I just don't want to rush a relationship between them because I hate stories where people just get together right off the bat. It takes away the suspense. Anywho, thank you to all of those who have commented & subscribed. I reeeeally love & appreciate it. Keep it coming :) thanks. OH! And if you're a Black Veil Brides fan, please check out my new story called ' Immortal Love '. Thanks,
- Morgan <3