Status: On temporary hiatus

Unholy Confessions

What the hell did you say?

~Leigha~

I ran into the house,and slammed the door behind me.Uuggh!Matt could be such a dick sometimes I swear!I could just..I could just-"Lee Lee.".I turned around,and once again standing in the door way was Jimmy."I know asking if your ok is a dumb question,but are you?"he asked.I thought about it for a second,then sighed & nodded."Yea,I mean it's not anything I'm gonna cry about,but that just kinda pissed me off that Matt would say that you know?"
Jimmy nodded his head."I mean,even as a little kid,I never lied to Mattie,and I never will.I don't know why he'd think I'd lie about something as stupid as Brian."Jimmy chuckled.

"Yea,I'm sorry about him.You want me to beat his ass?"I shook my head."No Jimmy.It's ok.Besides you love Brian too much to hurt him.And I do too,just sometimes he gets on my nerves."Just then Matt opened the patio doors and stepped inside.

"Hey Leigha."I sighed again."Hey Matt."-"Can we talk?" he asked.Jimmy looked at me,then at my brother and then back to me and spoke."Uum..I think I'm gonna go finish my food..Yep that's what I'm gonna do."then walked outside.I turned to Matt."What do you wanna talk to me about?"I asked trying to act like a grown up,and not overreact over something so small."I just..I just,I wanted to appologize for insinuatiing that you would lie to me.Because I know you never would.I know that,and I'm sorry..I just figured,you know,that if Brian,or any of the guys for that matter,hit on you,or touched you or whatever,that you wouldn't say anything to me,because you didn't want there to be a fight ya know?" I nodded.

"Yea..I do..But,Mattie,I would never ever lie to you.You know that."

~Matt~

I nodded my head and enveloped her in a hug."I know..I know,again.I'm sorry."I felt her smile into my chest."It's ok,lets just drop this all and go back to having fun."I released her and patted her on the back."Good idea.But I'm done eating,
so I'm gonna go get some stuff ready to take to the beach."Leigha raised her brow."We are going to the beach?"I looked at her..

"Yes Leigha,I told both you and Jimmy that before we ate."

She looked puzzled.Like she was trying to remember whether or not I really said that."Leigha."I shouted,snapping my fingers.She shook her head and snapped outta whatever trance she was in."Um,Oh yea.Yea,I forgot you said that,sorry.Ok..Awesome.I'll go finish eating and then get ready."she turned around and headed back out to the back yard as I headed upsatirs.I loved going to the beach.Just hanging out and chillin in the cool ocean water was a relaxing way to spend any day of the week..Then a thought popped into my head.Leigha loves swimming.Which means she'll be in her little bikini ..In front of Brian.I whiped my hand down my face.This should make for an interesting night.

~Leigha~(15 minutes later)

"Uggh!You fucking thing just attach allready!"I yelled,trying to hook the top part of my bikini.After my fourth attempt & fail,I just gave up and hollered for Valary.

"VAL!...VAL!!Can you come help me please!"I shouted,dropping my top,& covering my chest."I'll help.."a low voice replied.I turned around and leaning against my doorframe was Brian.In all his smug and arrogant glory.I'll admit,he looked sexy,but it's still gross either way.I was NOT interested.I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him."How long have you been standing there?"I could hear the smirk in his voice."Long enough baby.."when was he going to get the hint that I DID NOT want him like that?"Whatever,get the fuck outta here.Matt's gonna beat your ass if he finds out your up here with me while I'm topless."

He smirked again."He doesn't have to know."I rolled my eyes again.What a horn dog.

"That's enough Brian."

Both Brian and I turned around.Outside my room was Val.Both hands were on her hips."She called for my help,not yours.Now beat it before I beat you."

Brian huffed."I don't see the fucking problem!It's not like she's a minor for God sakes,she's 20 years old."Val walked in and shut the door,I assume to make sure Matt couldn't hear."Yes,but if you hadn't noticed,she's not interested in you.And going behind Matt's back is wrong and you know it."she explained.
Brian threw his hands up."What the fuck ever." he mumbled and walked out.Val shook her head."Sometimes,I think Matt is right about getting Brian nuetered."I laughed and held up the strings for her to attach."Just don't do anything to lead him on and eventually he'll quit."But it wasn't Brian's attention I wanted.

~An hour later(still Leigha's POV)~

"Matt put me down!"I giggled as he picked me up and ran with me to the water."Ok,if you say so."he chuckled and dropped me butt first into the cold as ocean.I surfaced and ran my fingers through my hair."You jerk face!"I yelled at him."Hey,if you can pick me up,I'll let you get me back."I stared at him and folded my arms like a little kid."Not fucking fair,I can't lift your fat ass!"I shouted back.Matt chuckled again."This aint fat this is all muscle."he ppointed to his abs.I rolled my eyes unimpressed."Whatever,I'll be right back,I'm going to get a towel form the car."Matt nodded and waved me on.

I started walking towards the parking lot when I heard a high pitched squeal.I whipped my head around and in the ocean was Jimmy & Brian and two of bleach blondes.I could feel my blood boil,when one of them attached herself to Jimmy's chest.Brian must have caught me staring and thought that my jealousy was for him because he smirked at me and scooped one of the girls up and shoved his tongue down her throat.I rolled my eyes.Like I really gave a shit who was with him.It was Jimmy's whore that was turning me green.I took a deep breath in and tried to shake it off.Jimmy wasn't mine,therefore I had no reason to be jealous of her.

I changed my thoughts to something else and continued my walk to Matt's escalade.When I finally got there,I couldn't get in because the door was locked.
However,the windows were down."Well what the hell was the point of that?"I said to myself.I bent over and stuck my upper torso in through the driver's side and grabbed the purple towel layin on the floor board.Through the windsheild,I could see Brian coming my way..And well I just couldn't help what I did next.I didn't look directly at him,that away he wouldn't know that I knew he was coming.

I kept myself bent over and wiggled my butt slightly.But not enough to make it look like I was doing it on purpose.And seconds later,as I expected,two large hands grabbed my ass.

"Mmm...You've got such a nice ass.I'd like to see it bent over my bed."I rolled my eyes and had to keep from laughing as that was probably one of the cheesiest things I had ever heard."Excuse me?"I said,acting pissed.I backed up slightly,like I was trying to get out of the window,and brushed my butt ever so lightly against his groin.In an instant his member was stiffining.'Grosss..'I thought to myself.I stood up straight.And glared at him.

"Don't fucking touch me you perv."Brian licked his lips and pressed his body against mine,running a single finger down my side."Oh I'm sure you really mean that..I know you like me Leigh.That's why you looked like you going to kill Brittney when I kissed her."I rolled my eyes."Oh please,I could fucking careless who you take home at the end of the night Brian,really."His finger now was palying with the hem of my bikin bottoms."I'm sure....Mmm..You're so sexy you know that.....Way sexier then Brittney.By far..You've got the perfect body,the sexiest lips...Mmmm...You should let me show you what I'm capable of."

But before I had time to come back with some smartass remark,Brian's lips were on mine in a bruising kiss.My eyes shot open.At first I tried push him away,but I stopped.He was quite the good kisser and I honestly don't know what came over me,but I wrapped one hand around his back and the other went into his soft black hair.A low growl erupted from his throat as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist,Deepening the kiss.

"..Baby..."he moaned.I lifted my head for him to kiss down my neck.And when he did,I couldn't help the next thing that came out of my mouth."Oh,Jimmy."I moaned.Brian stopped immedietly and sat me down with the most shocked look on his face."What the hell did you just say?!?"My eyes were about as wide as his were.I quickly covered my mouth.And things only got worse when standing a few feet beind us was Jimmy.He too,looking just as shocked as both Brian and I were...Oh shit..I thought,this can't end well!
♠ ♠ ♠
What!!???Oooooh what's going to happen next????Comments are appreciated!!1