Status: On temporary hiatus

Unholy Confessions

Cap't N Coke

Brian walked out of the water, leaving me with the two blonde bimbos.I wasn’t even interested in them.Brian just wanted to get laid.But because he wanted to go talk to Leigha,I got stuck with them both.I pulled myself away from the two girls.They huffed and they tried to get me to stay but I didn’t trust Brian around Leigha.I waited until he got closer to her to head that way.Leigha was bent over trying to find something when Brian came over and put his hands right on her ass!How can he be so disrespectful?That is Matt’s little sister!They started talking and then next thing that happened surprisingly didn’t shock me one bit,because I know how Brian is.But kind of made me upset,even pissed off. They kissed I went to walk over to them. I heard Brian moan something. I honestly couldn’t believe Leigha was doing this.
“Oh, Jimmy.” Leigha moaned. I stopped dead in my tracks. Did she just moan my name?
“What the hell did you just say?” Brian asked sitting her down. Leigha looked behind him and saw me. She covered her mouth. Does she like me?
“Why the fuck did you moan Jimmy’s name?” Brian asked angrily.
“There has to be a reason for it, bitch.” Brian yelled,pulling her hand away from her mouth. I jumped in and pulled Brian back.
“Dude, you want Matt to fucking kill you?” I asked shoving Brian back and pulled Leigha into a hug. I looked at her wrist, it was already red.
“Whatever, she’s just a slut. I’ve heard stories about the shit you do to guys.” Brian said shoving pass me and Leigha.
“Brian’s just pissed. No worries.” I said. Leigha pushed me away.
“You’re gonna try and hit on me too?!Don’t fucking bother, Jimmy.Go back to those sluts.” Leigha shouted. My mouth fell opened in shock.
“Leigha, I..” I started. She just walked away. I slammed my fist into the car next to me. I didn’t deserve that. I didn’t deserve to be treated like I was the bad guy here. I looked up when I heard someone coming my way, it was Zacky and Val.
“What’s up, bro?” Zacky asked.
“Leigha got mad at me.” I said.
“What for?” Val asked.
“Brian was the one shoving his tongue down her throat not me and when Brian got to forceful I pulled him away. Brian said something to her and all I did was hug her to comfort her.” I lied about some of it.
“Matt is going to fucking kill Brian if he finds out.” Zacky said. I shrugged.
“I don’t give a fuck.” I said climbing into the car and sitting there. They just stared at me probably wondering where I was going.
“I’m going to Johnny’s Bar. You guys coming or what?” I asked. Zack nodded and walked to the passenger side and got in.
“What about your girlfriend, Zacky?” Val asked climbing into the backseat.
“What about your husband, Val?” Zacky mocked. They both pulled out their phones and I assumed texted their other half. I drove for about fifteen minutes before pulling up to Johnny’s Bar. We all got out and walked in. I was getting shit-faced tonight. I order a round of straight shot of Captain Morgan. I wasn’t going to let today bother me much but I was going to forget about it. Why do I care so much now?
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologies for my chapters being so short. I will hopefully have the time to write longer chapters. I'm sorry. I hope you do enjoy it though.
Thanks for all the comments so far. :D