Status: On temporary hiatus

Unholy Confessions

What I Really Meant To Say...

That was the most embarrassing thing ever!I can't believe what happened!I could never show my face to Jimmy ever again!And I couldn't believe how mean I was to him afterward!!!I didn't mean to be.I was just freaking frustrated seeing him with those other girls and confused about kissing Brian that I took it out on him.And I can't believe the way Brian talked to me!Brian..When I found him,I was going to seriously kick the crap outta him.What a douche bag!

~An hour later~

I stormed into the house and ran upstairs."Leigha wait,please.What's wrong?"Matt called.But I ignored him and slammed my bedroom door.This was the worst day ever!I wish I could re do it.Take it all back! Jimmy probably hates my guts now,or at least will be weird around me from now on.Oh why don't I ever think before I act?"Leigha."came a tap on my door."It's Brian."I squinted my eyes."Fuck off you dick head."-"Please..I came to appologize."I kept quiet at first.I wasn't sure that even if he did apologize,that I'd even buy it."You've got five minutes."he stepped in and close the door behind him.

"What?"I spat.

"...About..About earlier...I'm sorry..I'm sorry for what I said to you..I know your not a slut.You're a good girl and I just..When you let me kiss you..I felt so good..You don't know how long I've waited to do that..But...when you moaned out Jimmy's name instead of mine..It really hurt my feelings....But..still,I'm sorry."I stared at him..I didn't know if he was being sincere or apologizing so I didn't tell Matt.

"I don't know what to say Brian..That really hurt my feelings..And you're the one who forced yourself on me..."Brian came up and put a hand on my shoulder."I'm serious..I just..I shouldn't have hit on you in the first place...And I promise...It won't happen again..I just had some time to cool off and think about everything and..I love you Leigha,but not romantically.I don't know I guess my manly hormones are just out of whack and you're so damned beautiful,it's hard to not want to tap that."

I couldn't help but let a little smile sneak onto my face.

"Any guy would be lucky to have you Leigha..Some one who would treat you with respect..I mean that."I smiled once again and leaned in to hug him.."It's ok..I forgive you..And don't worry..I won't say anything to Matt..As long as we can pretend it never happened."I pulled away and Brian nodded.

"You've got yourself a deal...Well,I'm gonna go.Gotta go up pick Jimmy up from the bar..He called right before I came over and needed a ride home.He's hammered."Brian gave me one last hug and walked out..Maybe everything would be ok now...I hope anyway.

~ Narrator's perspective~
*Brian*

"All right,all right Jimmy,calm down come on.It's time to go."

Jimmy huffed."I tellls yooouu when Iii'mm ready to goes."he slurred.Brian rolled his eyes."Uh huh..Let's go.."he slung his arm around Jimmy and hoisted him up and walked him out to the car.Making sure Jimmy was in there all the way,he shut the passenger door and walked around to the driver's side..The ride back to Matt's was interesting...All Jimmy could talk about was how beautiful Leigha was and how he wanted to knock Brian's lights out for what he did to her.Brian just smirked..Wonder if he would remember this conversation tomorrow?
♠ ♠ ♠
So glad to be co-writing this story.Glad Brian apologized.Comment :D