Status: On temporary hiatus

Unholy Confessions

The Mouth Works Faster Then the Brain...

"Look man,I swear,I really have no clue what's going on about that.I don't know why she moaned my name.I really really don't!"Jimmy explained,throwing his hands up in defeat.

What in the hell was going on?How did Matt even find out."Whoa,whoa,hold it children.
Matt.How the fuck did you find out what the hell happened?Becuase I didn't tell anyone and I sure as hell know Brian isn't dumb enough to say something,though it's so nice of you to sell out your best friend you fucking prick!"I spat, glaring at Brian.Guilt was written all over his face."I'm..I'm sorry dude,I panicked."Jimmy just shrugged."It's good man.."Though I knew he didn't mean it.I knew Jimmy was hurt that Brian had ratted on him.Something Brian had NEVER done in his life.

I swear,I don't know what's wrong with that boy some days..

"Leigha,go up to your room,I'll deal with you in a minute."I scowled at him."Hey fucker,I'm not a little kid,don't treat me as so!You're not going to 'deal' with me.Your first of all gonna calm the fuck down before I beat your ass!"I shouted.Matt scoffed."Yea,ok Leigha,you try that."''And what are you going to do if she does?"Val cut in.Matt just stared at her with a complete blank expression.Even though she was a tiny thing,she was a fire cracker.Matt may be stronger, but Val was scarier."Exactly,now I don't know what went on exactly,you only know what Jason told you."Ah,Jason.That fucker.Wait..He wasn't there that day was he?I guess so,if he saw what happend,but he sure wasn't there with us..Oh well..

"Why don't you just ask Leigha,instead of trying to kill two of your best friends."

Matt sighed and whiped a hand down his face."Ok Leigha...What happened?"I shrugged.

"Exactly what Jason told you.But..It wasn't all Brian,like Brian said,I didn't pull away.I don't know why I let him,don't ask.The best I can tell you was it was a moment of weakness.And I seriously don't know why Jimmy's name came out of my mouth.I really don't.So don't go fucking freaking out on him becuase he didn't do shit you stupid fucking-"I stopped when Jimmy's hands were on my shoulders.He could clearly tell,along with everyone else,that I was getting fired up.And his touch calmed me.I took a deep breath in,and continued.

"So please,don't be freaking out on Jimmy OR Brian.Because Jimmy really,out of the three of us,had nothing to do with this.And Brian,came up,and like a real man,appologied to me yesterday for what happened.He promised that it wouldn't happen again.And even though it's only been a day,he still hasn't hit on me..And for him,that's a record."Both Matt and Brian chuckled.

"Allright...Look,guys I'm sorry for freaking out on you...You just know that..That Leigha,is more like a daughter to me,I've practically had to raise her.And I just don't want anything to happen..Brian,I know you know what I'm talking about,because you are the same way with MeKenna.If any guy would come within in inches of her like that,you'd snap their neck."
Brian nodded in agreeance.

"Damn straight."

"Ok then."Matt said."Now you know how I feel."

Brian nodded again."I do,and like I told Leigh yesterday,I promised to not hit on her again.
And I meant it.I love her too,and I want what's best for her and I know that hitting on her and making her uncomfortable is not doing that."He explained."Good,then we all agree to keep our hands,tongues and other such body parts OFF of my sister."-''Agreed."they all said in unison.The guys slowly started to disperse and I was about to leave myself when Jimmy stopped me.

"Leigha.."I turned around."Yea?"He sighed and looked up at me."We need to talk.."Oh great.I knew exactly what he wanted to talk about..Fuck my life..

*Brian*

"Hey,I'll be back over later,I'm gonna head to the beach and cool off."Val looked at him weirdly."Brian,we have the air on high in here."Brian shook his head."Nah,I mean I'm just a little riled up.I don't know why,but I am,so I'm just gonna go calm down and relax.I'll be back in a couple hours."

Val smiled."All right goofball,have fun,see ya later."

~The Beach~

Brian sunk down into the warm California gold sand and sighed.What a way to start out the morning.He loved Matt with all his heart,he really did.He knew Matt was a great friend,terrific husband and the best big brother to Leigha.But there were sometimes that Brian really just wanted to kick the shit out of him for freaking out all the time.Now granted,he understood where Matt was coming from,but for crying out loud sometimes it was just a way ridiculous.
Brian shook his head.He didn't come here to think about Matt,he came to clear his head and get rid of the 'mediphorical' boner that he had for Leigha.She was so se-somethin caught his eye.Sitting a couple feet next to him,was a beautiful girl on a lawn chair,reading a book
..'Who the hell comes to the beach and brings a book?'He thought.'Especially a fine peice of ass like that.'

Brian stood up and and dusted the sand off his ass and walked over to her.

"Is the beach really that boaring?" the girl looked up from reading."Excuse me?"

Brian smirked."I'm just saying if the beach is really that boaring why do you come here?"
The girl gave him a dirty look."I never said the beach was boaring."Brian smirked again.

"Then why did you come to this beautiful place and bring a lame ass book."The dirty look she gave him only turned him on more."Becuase,I'd rather do something productive while I'm sitting here,rather then sit on my ass and do nothing."Brian smirk got bigger.

"Feisty..I like it."

She rolled her eyes.

"Uh huh,now please take your ego somewhere else.I'm not interested."she replied,picking up her coffee and taking a sip.But Brian wasn't gonna give up that easily.He never did.

"I'd rather stay here and get to know you baby."

She rolled her eyes once again,and sat her book down.

"Look buddy,"she began."I came here to relax,read my book and drink my coffee..If I wanted to get hit on by some douche bag,I would have gone to Johnny's bar,so please do me a favor and fuck off or I'm going to remove your testicles!"Damn..She WAS one feisty chick..He loved it..She must be a spit fire in bed.."Yea,I'm sure baby."She growled at him and stood up.

"I have a fucking name and it's NOT baby!"Brian smirk got bigger."Well then tell me what it is,or else I'm just going to have to keep calling you that."Brian could tell she was gettting angrier with every word that was coming out of his mouth.And he knew she was debating on telling him her name.

She sighed and put her hands on her hips,visably calming down."It's Layla."Brian raised an eyebrow."Just Layla?"Layla bit her lip in annoyance."Matthews.Layla Matthews."she replied.
Brian nodded."Layla..That's a very pretty name."he looked her up and down."And so are you damn..And nice ink."she cracked a slight smile,blushing a little..".I'm Brian.."Layla raised her eyebrow.

"Just Brian?" he liked this girl.

"Haner..Brian Haner."she froze in her stance.Brian knew that look all too well..She shook her head."I'm sorry,what did you say your name was?"Brian grinned.He pulled a pen outta his pants pocket and wrote something on her hand."Call or text me sometime."he smirked one last time at her and walked away,leaving her there with her thoughts.

God,it was good to be him.

*Leigha*

Jimmy and I walked up to my bedroom.I sat down on my bed as he closed the door behind us.I really did not want to have this conversation.Becuase honestly,I didn't really know what I was going to say."Ok..You wanted to talk me..What about?"Jimmy sat down next to me.

"I think you know."I opened my mouth to protest,but stopped and slammed my head in my hands."Yes..Yes I do."I replied with a frusterated sigh."Ok,so I moaned your name out..So what?I like you,ok?So fucking what,who cares?It doesn't make a damn bit of difference.."Jimmy remained silent.I looked up at him to see why he was being so quiet.He had the strangest look on his face."Leigha..."he finally managed to get out."I..I came up here to ask you why you let Brian do that to you..."My eyes widened..Ah shit!I just blew my cover!Why don't I think before I speak?!My mouth works faster then my brain!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap!!!What's going to happen.And yes,I have introduced a new character,if you payed attention ;).Hope you guys like it.Thanks so much to my co-writer for being such an awesome author!