Status: On temporary hiatus

Unholy Confessions

Played It to the Beat

Leigha and I walked up to her bedroom. She sat down on her bed as I closed the door behind us.
“Okay. You wanted to talk me. What about?” She asked. I sat down next to her.
"Lee,hun,I think you know.” I said. She opened her mouth to protest, but stopped and slammed her head in her hands.
"Yes. Yes I do.” She replied with a frustrated sigh.
"Okay, so I moaned your name out. So what? I like you, okay? So fucking what who cares? It doesn't make a damn bit of difference." I remained silent. She looked up at me to see why I was being so quiet. I probably had the strangest look on my face because it was a lot to take in. Leigha liked me and it was strange to know something like that.
"Leigha." I finally managed to get out.
"I..I came up here to ask you why you let Brian do that to you..." Her eyes widened.
“Just forget I said anything, Jimmy. I don’t like you. I lied. I’m a bitch. I just wanted to see what you would do.” She said.
“You’re a very bad fucking lair, Leigha.” I said. What was I going to do now that I knew Leigha liked me. It was a very strange feeling.
“I’m not lying, Jimmy. I swear.” She said.
“Fuck, seriously. I know you better than you know yourself, Leigha. Quit lying.” I said. I always thought she was adorable, cute, hot or whatever you want. She never had an ugly moment to be honest but I knew that she was off limits because she was Shads little sis. But now that I knew she felt the same kinda was going to be hard.
“I’m not lying, Jimmy.” She said. I rolled my eyes before standing up and walking out of her room.
“Fucking hell. Shit.” I heard her say once I shut the door. I laughed to myself.
“What’s up Jimmy?” Matt asked, clapping a hand down on my shoulder, scaring the shit out of me.
“Not a whole lot. I was just talking to your sister.” I said.
“What about?” He asked.
“Usual shit, you know. I asked her if she had any feelings towards Brian. You know, just looking out for her.” I said.
“Good thing. I’ll beat the shit out of any of you who fucks around with my sister. You all won’t have nuts.” He said patting my back, laughing before walking downstairs. I swallowed the lump in my throat. FUCK
“Are you alright, Sullivan?” Johnny asked as I walked into the kitchen to grab a beer.
“I’m fan-fucking-tastic. Are we getting fucked up tonight or what?” I asked because I honestly need to, so I can stop thinking about all the shit that has happened today.
“Very soon, brother.” He said patting my back.
“Good.” I said flopping down on the chair and chugged my beer. I needed another one but I didn’t want to get up. I just sat there until Brian walked in and got a beer then one for me.
“Thanks, dude.” I said tipping the bottle at him. He tipped it back and smiled. He was thinking about something.
“What did you and Leigha talk about in her room?” Brian asked.
“Nothing special.” I said.
“Yeah, you two fucked?” He asked. I choked on the beer I just took.
“I would never do that, Brian. I have more respect for Leigha then you do, obviously.” I said.
“I’m joking, Jimmy. Calm down, dude.” He said. I rolled my eyes. I don’t get how he can be so disrespectful towards her.
“Whatever, dude. I think I’m going to down to Johnny’s Bar. You down?” I asked. Brian nodded before sitting his bottle on the counter top. I threw my two bottles away after I drank my other one and we walked through the house and towards the door.
“We’re going to Johnny’s Bar. Any of you down to go?” Brian asked.
“We’ll all go, yeah.” Matt said. I nodded before walking out the door and getting in the passenger seat of Brian’s car. We’re going to need some DD’s tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit, guys. I'm so sorry. It's been almost a month since this was update. I hope you all forgive me. :(
Sorry.