I'm Coming Home.

I'm Coming Home.

"Blaze? When are you coming home?" I sighed listening to Matt ask the same question over and over again, "I don't know. I'm really busy with school and everything Matty, I'm trying to be home as soon as I can, I hate being away from you." He sighed, "This is bullshit Blaze, I need you to come home, I can't take this anymore." I sat down on the couch in the living room of my small apartment, "Matt, please? I promise, when I come home it will be for good, I won't leave anytime soon again, I love you, but I need to go. I have to start studying for my test tomorrow. Bye." There was a muffled, "I love you too, bye," there was a click and I sat my phone down on the table by the couch.
A couple hours later, I looked at my phone to see a text,
From: <3 Matt<3
Fuck the distance, you should be here..

That was it, I got up and walked to my bedroom and sat down on the bed, "How can I do this?" I pulled my laptop out and looked at airline tickets, it's not like I can't do something else..I love Matt, I need to be there with him, being this far away from him kills me inside.. I found the perfect ticket to get back home, I bought them and closed the laptop before laying down on my bed and drifting off into sleep.
Dream
"Blaze, can you come upstairs?" I heard Matt call from upstairs, I got up and walked up the stairs to our bedroom, I walked into our room and smiled at the sight. There were candles around the room, not the normal white candles, they were black, I looked and smiled at the sight of the black rose petals scattered around the bed, Matt smiled at me, "I know you hate the white candles and the normal roses so I found the black ones, do you like it?" I smiled and walked over to him, kissing him and pushing him down on the bed, I straddled his waist. He pulled my shirt over my head and ran his hands up and down my sides, "I love your body baby," he kissed my neck and his hands made their way to my ass.
I smiled and reached under his shirt and ran my hands along his abs before pulling his shirt over his head, "I love you Matt." He smiled and kissed me again, he undid my jeans and slid them off of me, I pulled his jeans off of him. I slid my panties off and pulled his boxers off, he laid me down on the bed and kissed me before positioning himself at my entrance, he kissed me again, "Ready?" I nodded as I slowly felt him begin to thrust into me, "Fuck Matt," he pumped in and out of me faster. Eventually I felt myself start to tighten around his cock and Matt moan, "Blaze, I'm going to cum," moments later I felt him release inside me. He leaned down and kissed me and laid next to me, "I love you Blaze.."
I opened my eyes to the sound of my alarm going off, I got up and quickly threw my very few belongings into a suitcase and a carry on bag and ran out the door, most of the things in the apartment were supplied by the owners. I got to the airport and got through everything and was on the plane, when we started flying, I pulled my ipod out and turned it on, I listened to quiet a few of the Avenged Sevenfold songs. When I knew the ipod had to be turned off, I got up and walked off the plane with everyone else. I walked into the airport and got my luggage and got in the taxi, it wasn't long when I reached the house. I got up and walked to the house and knocked on the door, it opened to reveal Matt, he looked at me, "Blaze?" I smiled and hugged him, "I love you Matt!" He smiled back and kissed me passionately, "I love you more, I'm so happy you're home."

He pulled me into the house and we sat on the couch in the living room, he kissed me, "So, why'd you decide to come home so soon Blaze?" I smiled and looked down for a moment, "Matt, there's something I need to tell you.." He looked at me, "Is this something bad or good?" I smiled, "Matt it's good, I promise," he looked at me confused, "Matt...remember before I left? That night when we..." He nodded, "Yeah," I smiled, "We're having a baby." He smiled and kissed me, "This is the happiest night of my life, I love you Blaze."