Lonely View

Epilogue

Aaron: Aaron continued to speak to crowds as often as he could. Aaron did go back home, not to live but to visit his family. He brought Sarah along with him and everyone in his family loved her instantly. Aaron after his speeches took off, persued a career as a author. He wasnt in demand to write, but he could spend as much time as he wanted with Sarah and the rest of his family. Eventually he and Sarah settled down and had a family and by the age of 25 Aaron was a bestselling author.

Aarons Mom: She eventually left Aarons father, because Aaron came back for her like he promised he would. Aaron built her a home and she lives there peacfully all by herself.Aaron goes to see her as much as he can. She met a man not long after moving out and they became really good friends.

Aarons Dad: He never fully gave up drinking. He gave it up for a little while after his divorce but began again a year later. Aaron still contacts him, and they did mend there relationship to a point.

Ross: Ross never did gain full control of walking ever. But he never held it against Aaron. He and Aaron are best friends still to this day. They hang out on the weekends, at christmas and whenever the possibly can. Ross found a nice girl who didnt mind to take care of him if he needed it. Ross and Aaron promised each other that nothing would ever ruin there friendship

Amy: She eventually did run into Aaron in town. She said she was happy for him. She told him that she hadnt found anyone at that time, He never managed to see her again. He did however see her parents and they told him that she had gone back to school, and that she was doing fine at the time and living all alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the Final authors not of the story. Thank you everyone who read my story. I know took a long time, but Im glad that you guys all read my story. I hope you liked, I hope it gave everyone something to think about.