Status: Loving it? Then comment!

Dance With Me

Touch

Charlotte was in the same spot, leaning against the wall, and just like last time London found her.

“What do you want?” She asked, staring at the wall across from her. Suddenly, she was being pinned to the wall. Shoved, is more like it.

“You’re not allowed to do that.” London muttered, staring at her.

“Get off of me, London!” She squirmed, but his grip on her was too strong.

Suddenly his lips were on hers, rougher this time.

She tried to get away, but soon was melting right back into his arms.

She pulled away just as his tongue had found its way into her mouth.

“London! Stop!”

“Why?”

He seemed nothing like the boy who danced with her in the studio. His mystifying gray eyes were the only thing reminding her it was the same boy.

“Because I know you don’t really want me .”

Suddenly, his expression went from excitement to confusion to hurt.

“So, you believe Peter?” It was more of a statement than a question.

“Yes. Why shouldn’t I? You acted like a complete jerk before.”

“Peter so obviously likes you. He’s just jealous because I had the balls to get you first. Can’t you tell, Charlotte? It’s been a competition from the very beginning.”

She was dumbfounded, her mind raced with all this information.

“I know it seems like I was just playing you yesterday, but honestly, you seemed
disinterested.”

“Oh, now you’re just asking for it.”

He could only slip in a grin for a second before she had practically attacked him with the
most passionate kiss there ever was.

~

In the cab to London’s apartment, they were all over each other, kissing, groping and just
barely avoiding going at it in the backseat. London threw a twenty at the driver as they ran up the stairs and slammed the door shut.

They walked backwards toward his bed as they kissed, soon they fell back, a short pause interrupting their kissing.

London’s hands roughly pulled off her shirt, leaving her in a black and red lacy bra.

As they continued to kiss she took off his shirt and his pants, only her still in actual clothing.

He skipped anything cute and ripped off her jeans and underwear.

Charlotte let out a laugh at the absolute beauty of this before dissolving into his touch.

~

Charlotte awoke the next morning to find herself next to London, naked and wrapped only in a sheet.

She quickly and quietly unwrapped herself, put on her underwear and grabbed a shirt off the floor, throwing it over her head.

She shook her hair to the side as she walked around London’s rather large bedroom, searching for her clothes..

She found her boots kicked into a corner, and her socks right next to them. Her pants, however, were nowhere to be found.

“Looking for these, love?” She whipped around to see London holding a pair of skinny jeans, ripped more than she remembered.

She walked over to him and reached for them, but he pulled them away from her.

She put her hands on her hips.

“Give it.”

“Give me my shirt.”

She looked down and saw she was actually wearing London’s t-shirt from the night before.
She blushed and reached to take it off.

“Oh, let me help you.” He laughed, winking at her.

His cold fingers brushed her skin, triggering a shiver from her as he lifted the shirt over her head. She stood almost still, moving her arms to help him remove the shirt. Her eyes closed as the material went over her head and she opened them to find him admiring her body.

His hand moved down her waist and over the curve of her hip until he found the elastic of her underwear.

His hand started moving dangerously close to where he had been just hours before.

"London..." She breathed out as his hand went inside her underwear.

"I just want to make you feel amazing." He whispered, his fingers still on her. When she hesitated, he moved his fingers quickly, making her take a sharp intake of breath.

He smirked and looked back up at her and she bit her lip and nodded, giving him permission.

She'd be more than happy to never leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, what do you think? I haven't updated in forever and it fet only fair to give you all an update! Hope you enjoyed!