Status: Current.

Lindsey Ballato vs. the World

Chapter One

Are you really ? That's like dating a child. You're a god damn pedophile, Lindsey!" Patrick groaned, rubbing his eyes aggressively.
I rolled my own, moving toward the door as I heard it ring. "Listen, guys, he's old enough to make his own decisions."
"This is not because of Jepha, is it?" Was a question from Jimmy that I ignored as I opened the door.
A grinning Frank practically tackled me upon entering, a high-pitched squeal absorbed by my eardrums.
"Lindsey! Thanks so much for inviting me!"
I could only nod and plaster a smile on my lips whilst he sucked the air out of my lungs.
"Lindsey!" My name was yelled for a second time. "Ready for practice?"
Jimmy had never looked so disproving.
"Yeah, of course.." A chocking garble from my throat.
We set up Frank next to Pete Wentz, whom was a friend and also a fan, on the couch.
Pete was playing a PSP.
Once all the shit was set up, the three of us got into position.
"WE ARE SEX BOM-OMB AND WE'RE HERE TO ROCK YOUR PANTS OFF!"
Patrick really needs to work on the intro...........
Then, he banged his sticks together to mark beat.
"1, 2, 3, 4!"
And we started playing.
The entire time, Frank's eyes widened and his face moved closer. So, once we finished our set, he looked like a kid stuck in a candy store during the Apocalypse.
"That...WAS....AWESOME!"
*********
I dreamed that night.
The place was an all white, open space.
Completely empty.
"I'm so alone..." I whispered, scrunching my body close.
"No, you're not." A voice stated.
I glanced before me and saw the most beautiful person ever to exist.
He wore all black, with a messenger bag and was on roller blades. His dyed red hair dripped down his neck in a blood-like formation.
"You're never alone." He said, skating away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just...thought I'd try this out...
Like?