The Haunted School House

Moving In

“Hello?” a shaky male voice asked, “Is anybody here?”

He flashed his flashlight around the old dark room and sighed.

“Damn kids… When will they ever learn?”

He turned to leave but froze when he heard a terrible laugh behind him. He turned around and a horrible scream filled the air.

“Why out of all the places did we have to move here?” a girl with brown hair thought and sighed, “Well, at least it’s kinda dark… but I wish we could’ve moved somewhere by the ocean.”

She turned from her window and looked at a woman with black hair, “How much longer mom?”

“We’ll be there in a couple more minutes,” her mother said rather calmly.

She sighed and jumped a little when something laid down on her. She looked down and looked at the brown and white cat and smiled, “Hey Bailey.”

She pet it and looked out the window then to the little girl with honey hair by her, “Kisa, you okay?”

Kisa looked up at her and smiled, “I’m okay.”

“Alright.”

“Kai?”

“Yeah?”

“Never mind.”

Kai nodded and turned to look out the window saw an old school building. Just as she was about to say something her mother said:

“Well girls, there’s your new school.”

Both girls opened up their window and stuck there heads out to see it more clearly and looked at there mom.

“Th-That’s our new school?” Kisa stuttered.

“Wow… It’s really old,” Kai looked at the building up and down and frowned.

“No- No, that’s the old school house. The new school is next door.”

Kisa let out a sigh, “Thank God.”

“Now, Kai and Kisa, get your heads back in or they’ll be cut off,” there mother warned.

“Mom,” both girls said in union and sat back in there seats.

When they got to the house both girls ran in and went to the room they would be sharing.

“Wow! It’s really big,” Kisa said excitedly while running around the room and opening the balcony doors.

“It is,” Kai laid on the floor then was followed by Kisa and Bailey.

“Hi,” a guys voice made the girls jump.

Kai looked around the room and looked outside the balcony and saw three guys. One was short with brown hair and had lip ring, the one by him had kinda shortish black hair, and the last one was somewhat tall also with brown hair.

The guy with the lip ring smiled and said, “Aww… I was hoping this time these neighbors would be guys… This sucks.”

The one with the black hair glared at him and elbowed his side. He jerked a little bit and rubbed his side giving him a What-The-Hell-Did-I-Do look.

Kai glared at the short guy and asked, “What the hell is wrong with girls?”

The short one gave another cheeky smile but before he could say anything the guy with the black hair slapped him aside the head… hard.

“Ow… what the hell?”

“Hey, girls… help me carry out the boxes,” their mother came in carrying a couple boxes already.

“Alright,” Kai said and before she left made a face at the guy who she heard chuckle after she left.

(okay, this chapter probably sucked… but the next one will probably be better.)