Status: Just Beginning.

God Gave Me You

In the spring of 2009, Emeline Holmes moved to Denver, CO, USA to persue her new career as the Denver Broncos' In-Game Blog manager and she was successful enough to get a contract extension for the next 3 seasons. Which was fortunate for her because that meant she could help on her grandparent's farm during the off season instead of going back home to Texas. It also meant that she could spend more time with base groups of friends she had made during her stay in the Mile High City, including some of the Broncos themselves. She knew that every new year brought new challenges and goals, but what she didn't expect was who would be joining the team in the 2010 season.

The 2010 NFL Draft was the day that decided the rest of Emi's life when the Broncos selected Tim Tebow in the first round. She had always respected him for who he was a Christian and a very accomplished quarterback for the Florida Gators. He caught her off guard when they first met, he had been such a gentleman and so unlike many of the good looking men she had the pleasure or lack there of knowing. From that moment, she had become one of his biggest fans and greatest supporters. She had feelings for him grew as they spent more and more time together and eventually became good friends, but she denied them to everyone... Even herself. She didn't want her heart to be broken as it had many times in the past. But how long could she bottle up her feelings before they spilled out for everyone, espeically Tim to see? How would he react if found out that one of his close friends had been harboring a crush on him for the past two years? Would it break their friendship?