Carnival Date

Max Talbot One Shot

She has been dragged against her will to the fair by her over excited friends.

She hadn’t been visiting philly for very long, and they insisted she would have fun. And after a few beers, she quit complaining and was genuinely having a good time.

They were walking towards the haunted house/cart ride when she saw him.

Dark hair, and peircing blue eyes. It was max talbot in all his glory.

Their eyes met across the crowd and he pointed his friend in the direction of the ride she and her friends were waiting in line for.

She watched as he greeted a few fans kindly as he made his way towards her and her friends.

She nudged her friend, letting her red hair fall like a curtain infront of her face.

She was taken by suprise as a hand appeared, tucking her hair behind her ear.

It was him. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear ” ride with me?”

She pretended to consider his offer coyly, before nodding.

He smiled and put his arm around her shoulders as they moved forward, loading into the carts.

“Do you get scared easily cherie?” He asked suavely, causing her freckled cheeks to flush furiously as she nodded,

“yeah, a little” she admitted, causing him to chuckle.

” I’ll protect you meil” he promised, squeezing her shoulder reassuringly.

He chuckled as she jumped when the cart jolted forward and into the darkness.

As the first ghoul popped out, the redhead shrieked and burried her face in his shoulder.

He laughed and held her closer to him trying not to jump as more ghosts popped out.

She glanced up from her hiding place curiously, to find him looking right at her.

She felt his calloused finger find its way under her chin, lifting her face to his, sealing his lips to hers confidently.

She let out a slight ‘oof’ of suprise, but quickly kissed him back.

“Still scared?”he asked quietly as their cart rounded another corner.

She glanced around before shrugging. ” a little”

He chuckled and dropped his lips to her cheek

“I don’t think you’re scared at all cherie. I think you just want me to kiss you again” he said confidently, pressing his lips against the shell of her ear,taunting her.

“Ferme le bouche et embrasse moi” she demanded in clear, confident french.

He chuckled throatily, leaning in so their lips were almost touching.

“Aujoudui” she mumvled and he did as he was told, pressing his lips to hers obediently.

.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I’m on my phone. Typing it up from my notebook. That’s dedication bro. Lemme know whatcha think