A Shot Across the Bow

It's time I said this

Two Years Later


"Vic, are you packed yet?" I called, grabbing my luggage to the honking bus outside. "Victor! The bus is here!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He called, rolling his suitcase out of the house. I smiled, throwing my now brown hair over my shoulder. "Alright, let's get this show on the road!"

We stepped on the bus, only to hear cheers of 'Finally!' from the guys. I giggled and threw my suitcase in the designated area. I stepped into the back lounge, where the girls were grinning at the door. I squealed and attacked my best friends. We giggled, moving towards one of the couches, flopping onto the soft cushioning.

"Alright, let me see it. Let me see it!" I demanded, grabbing Annalise's hand. The diamond on her hand sparkled in the lighting. "Oh, it's gorgeous!"

She blushed, and nodded, grinning wide. "I'm so excited. I want you to be my maid-of-honor and Miranda is my matron-of-honor."

I squealed, bouncing in my seat. "Speaking of little mrs. married, lemme see that baby bump!"

She laughed, stretching her shirt around her round belly. "She's started kicking. Tony is so excited. He passed out when he found out he was gonna be the daddy of a little girl."

I laughed. I could definitely see Tony doing something like that. I grinned when the guys came barreling into the lounge, sitting by their significants. I frowned when Mike sat on the chair by himself.

"We're stopping to get Kristina, or is she meeting us somewhere?" I asked, cuddling into Vic.

Mike looked up and grinned, replying, "She's flying in the first show of Warped and will be with us, well, forever."

"This is going to be a hell of a tour, am I right?"

I grinned and lifted my water, toasting the new tour. "To one hell of a tour and great friends!"

"To great friends!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

Sequel! you guys asked, and i delivered <3
i love you guys (: