A Shot Across the Bow

but i'm so choked up

I grinned at my friends, their laughter and hyperactivity contagious. The girls and I curled into our significant others as we put on Zombieland, to keep ourselves entertained.

We had five hours of driving until we reached the first venue. And this doesn't count all the service stops. So we need all the entertainment we can get, without going completely crazy on each other.

"See, I don't get why they don't tell each other their names." Miranda noted, questioning the movie.

I spoke up, seeing as this was my favorite movie. "It's personal. Any of them could, easily, be turned into a zombie or eaten at any time. If they know each others names, it'll be that much harder to kill them or watch them get eaten."

They all stared at me as I finished my reply. Vic laughed beneath me, making me blush and bury my face in his shoulder. They laughed at my embarrassment, and only laughed harder when I stuck my tongue out at them.

"She's a bit obsessed." Vic laughed, hugging me tighter. "But, she's cute. So she's gets away with it."

**

"Harm, wake up." Vic's voice stirred me from my sleep. I guess I passed out halfway through the second movie. My green eyes fluttered open, only to see Vic smiling down at me."Come on, let's go eat."

I nodded, holding my hand out for him to take and pull me up. I squealed, giggling, as he pulled me up and into his chest. I stuck my tongue out at him, before slipping on my shoes.

"Come on. I'm hungry."

He laughed, but followed me off the bus. I grinned, skipping to the gas station/McDonald's. I made my way inside, shivering as the cold air hit my skin.

"Harmony! I ordered you a veggie wrap!" Annalise called, waving me over.

"Yum!" I grinned. "Thanks, 'Lise."

I squeezed into the booth, Vic following in after. I, happily, accepted the veggie wrap, taking a huge bite of the tasty treat. I moaned, blissfully, covering my mouth with my hand.

"Hey, those noises are not necessary at the table!" Mike teased, scrunching his face up in mock disgust.

"Oh, whatever, Mike!" I replied, sticking my tongue out at him.

"It is necessary, but not here." Vic joked, winking at me. I screwed up my face and smacked him, gently, on the shoulder. "Oh! Abusive!"

"You know it, babe." I winked.

**

We settled back onto the bus and we, now, only had an hour and a half of traveling left. The girls and I grew restless, moving all over the bus. Well, except Miranda, who said the baby was giving her problems. It was funny, once she said this, Tony started fussing over her like a child.

"Tony, I'm fine!" She shouted, laughing at her husband's antics. "Either get away, or sit still and just cuddle."

"Baby.." He whined, an adorable grin on his face. "I just wanna be sure you're okay."

"I'm fine. But you are about to not be."

I giggled, watching him pout at his wife. I curled into Vic, finally sitting still for a while. Annalise was still a bundle of energy, jumping around, lightly, with Jaime and just being plain hyper. It was definitely a sight to see, the two of them.

I was just getting ready to drift off when I was shaken awake by Vic. I moaned something, incoherently, and glared up at JED, who was just grinning.

"And this is the beginning of Warped Tour twenty-twelve!" He announced, setting off cheers from the entire group.

"Warped Tour twenty-twelve, get ready! 'Cause we're going to fuck you up!"
♠ ♠ ♠
update !

these are going to start being few and farther in between when the story gets rolling . so feel spoiled right now <3