A Shot Across the Bow

And i need my sanity

I stepped off the bus, breathing in the Salt Lake City air. First stop of tour and it was hot as blue blazes outside. I slid off my cardigan and stepped back into the bus, setting it on mine and Vic's bunk. I stretched and grinned, watching the guys get pumped for the day ahead of us. Of course, we had to be a day early to set up.

"Are we ready to fuck shit up?!" Mike screamed, throwing himself off the bus and running around the venue.

I watched my boyfriend's brother run around like a crazy person and laughed, shaking my head at his antics. He was always so full of energy, and sometimes it made me really want to hit him. Especially, when he runs in and interrupts Vic and I in our private time. I love the man to death, but, jesus christ, take something for that ADHD.

"Vic, I think your brother is on drugs." Miranda deadpanned, walking up beside Vic and I.

I laughed, "Funny, I was just thinking the same thing."

**

Tents were being set up like a big top circus. People were rushing around, greeting other bands, saying hello to old friends. I felt like I was at a huge band camp, filled with old friends and new friends, alike. I grinned at the feeling, and laced my fingers through Vic's as we wandered the grounds. I was taking everything in, getting accustomed to the sights, sounds, and everything.

"You look like a child." Vic laughed, pulling me into him. I giggled, swaying with him to an imaginary beat. He spun me around, like a dancer. "This is what I do at Warped, love."

I laughed, "What? Dance?" I giggled, twirling back into his arms. "Well, I don't mind one bit."

He chuckled, pressing me closer, his hand on the small of my back. "Good, cause it might happen often."

I giggled, again, and stood on my tiptoes to press a kiss to his lips. I squeaked, which turned into a moan, when he deepened it. I wrapped my arms around his neck, ignoring the jeering and catcalls we were creating from the other bands.

I pulled away, grinning up at the cheesy face of my boyfriend. I laughed, loud, as he smirked at me. I grabbed his hand, pulling him along to greet everybody on tour. I loved making new friends. I squealed, delightedly, when I spotted Kellin talking to a really pretty girl.

"Kellin!" I hollered, dragging Vic over to talk to them. "Hi!"

He chuckled, pulling the girl into his side. "Hi, Harmony."

I grinned and waved, before turning to the girl. "You're really pretty. Just saying."

She smiled, shyly. "Thanks. You are, too. You and Vic make a cute couple. Kellin pointed you out earlier, when that guy came off your bus acted weird."

Vic laughed, loudly. "Yeaaah. That was, sadly, my brother. It happens everytime we're in the bus for too long. Plus, his girlfriend will be flying in today."

I gasped, just now hearing this news.

"Kristina will be here tonight?!?"

**

Mike and I were bouncing in excitement, waiting for them to announce that Kristina's flight was here. I felt like I was nore excited than he was. And he's already seen her. He saw her a month before we started getting ready for Warped Tour.

"Okay, when she gets here, we got some extremely exciting news to tell you." Mike announced, picking up the piece of cardboard that had her name on it.

I squealed, already knowing the surprise. Who is he kidding? Kristina tells me everything. It's pretty awesome. We have a special kind of bromance, except for girls.

"Oh my god! Harmony!"
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapterrrr <3 it's going to get more exciting soon, promise. i'm just pushing Warped into it. keep sommenting loves (:

thanks you to these three lovely ladies, so far:
FellSoHard
abc500
Wilt.