A Shot Across the Bow

I'm scared

As Kristina and I bounced around, excitedly, we could tell that people were looking at us weird. We, slowly, calmed down enough for us to all walk back to the van we rented. As we walked, Kristina and I chattered, with Mike attempting to join the conversation.

"It's okay, Mike. She just prefers lesbian sex." I told him, looking at him, seriously. "And it just so happens that her and I have a lot of it."

I stared at him for a few seconds, before I burst into hysterical laughter. His face was priceless! I leaned against Vic, who tried his best to hold me up. I calmed down, slightly, with only little bursts of giggles escaping.

"You are a horrible person, Harmony." Mike deadpanned. I grinned, making him grin back at me. He pulled me into his side, rubbing his fist into my hair. I squealed, flailing under his arm. "That's what you get, you little munchkin!"

"Vic! Let me go, Mike!" I squealed, trying to walk along with him still holding me. "You freaking suck!"

Mike let me go, laughing as I worked to fix what he had done to my hair. I pouted, moving over to Vic, who accepted me into his side. We all piled into the rental van and, soon, we were back on the way to the venue.

**

"Harmony! Come on, let's go to the party." Kristina called, throwing an outfit at me. I rolled my eyes and glared at the dress she had thrown at me.

"Fuck that, Kristina. I'm not wearing a dress." I laughed, slipping into my favorite pair of skinnies and one of Vic's cardigans. "There. Comfortable, no?"

She rolled her eyes and stepped into her favorite purple pumps. "You dress like a guy sometimes. Isn't that Vic's?"

I laughed, nodding my head. "I steal this cardigan as much as possible." I pushed my feet into a pair of TOMS and we made our way off the bus. "Come on, I'm sure Miranda is going to say something to me about my outfit."

**

We got to the party and, sure enough, Miranda was the first to say something. I laughed, holding my hand out for Kristina to pay up. She groaned and placed a ten in my hand.

"What did I say? I just know her, 'Stina." I giggled, stuffing the bill into my front pocket. "Sorry, what Miranda?"

She looked at me odd, before replying, "Why must you insist on wearing such guyish clothes?"

"I think she looks good in my cardigan." Vic interrupted, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "Looks sexy, babe."

I laughed, throwing my head back. "Like I care about sexy. It's comfortable."

He laughed and kissed my neck, gently. "Of course. You can steal it anytime."

"I was planning on it."
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit!

it's a tad short today guys. I'm planning things and trying to keep my head from exploding. just bare with me as I get everything straightened out please. <3

you guys are the absolute best, I swear.