Soul Shards

The Soul

Alicia a young angel wandered through the garden, pondering the very thought of feelings. This young angel had radiant white wings, and beautiful curled blonde locks that cascaded down her back, she had some gentle green eyes and a touch that was softer than silk, and when she spoke her voice was melodious. However her fair skin wrinked as she frustratedly tried to think of what feelings were, she paced endlessly through the garden passing all manner of plants and animals, taking no notice of them as she usually would. She wondered what feelings were because she had never come across the term untill today, her first day of visiting the lower realms, where she walked amoung humans, she heard people saying things like i feel this and how are you feeling and all sorts, this word kept coming up everywhere she walked.

"Alicia, Alicia where are you?" Called her friend Jenna as she glided through the open corridors of the house that stood beside the garden, the house was made of stone, fashioned in the way to look like ancient greek architecture, Alicia had always loved Ancient Greece and the stories and myths and legonds that came from there, it was why she chose this house.

"Ah there you are, I should of known you would be out here," said Jenna as she floated up to Alicia "Are you ok? you look ... troubled,"
"hmmm?" mumbled Alicia as she looked up at her friend noticing her for the first time "Oh sorry I was lost in thought" she apologised
"Haha, its ok, so what was you thinking about?"
"Well when i was walking around in the human realm i heard the term feelings and I wondered what it ment, I dont supose you know, do you?"
"Ah feelings I do know a little but you're probly better off talking to one of the scholar or one of the elder angels. However this is what i know, to have feelings you require a soul and as angels we don't have souls, thats all i know, sorry." replied Jenna
"Thats ok, but thanks you, I wonder why we don't have souls, so many questions" said Alicia "anyways you must of wanted something to come looking for me" she smiled brightly.
"Ah yes, I came to ask you how your first day walking the lower realms was, but as i can see you have many questions, I will leave you to your pondering," Jenna replied brushing her long auburn hair out of her crystal eyes and she gracefully spun around and glided back down the corridor from where she came. Alicia looked as she went and for a few moments after Jenna had disapeared from sight, then she turned back to pacing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this first part is a small bit for chapter one but yh :P and please do comment and stuff feedback is greatly reveared.