Soul Shards

Setting down on Earth

As Robbie and Alicia flew down towards the Earth Alicia questioned Robbie.
"You said when I touch the earth that I will loose all my powers, even my immortality, then how can I be banished for eternity, if I become mortal I will have a mortal lifespan,"
"That is true, however you will live eternally unless you claim your soul, that is why it is such a curse," replied Robbie
"Ah, I see," said Alicia
"Come now, we are nearing our destination, you will be on your own when I leave, is there anything you need?" Stated Robbie
"I need nothing, but faithful friends that can stick with me till the end," replied Alicia
"So be it, but remember you will always have a guardian angle looking after you," smiled Robbie
"I thank you for your help, Elder," replied Alicia
The two angels landed in a small grove in a forest, the grove was close to the edge of the forest where a small community lived. The grove had a beautiful set of wild flowers in it, from pink sky blooms, to the shimmering silver moon blossoms. When Alicia landed on the lush green grass that gently swayed in the soft wind, she felt a tingling sensation. She looked at Robbie as if in wonder of what it was. Alicia's glow started fading and then her hair lost its glossy shine, her eyes dimmed in brightness and finally her wings shimmered then burst into millions of little shimmers.
"So this is what it is like to be human then..." said Alicia
"Not quite you still need a soul my dear," replied Robbie, "I must be going now,"
"I understand, I wish you the best," said Alicia
"I hope you find what you're looking for," replied Robbie, then he did something that surprised Alicia greatly, he came up to her and kissed her on her lips, then without another word he looked at her then took off leaving her speechless.
Once Alicia came out of her state of shock, she looked around as if which direction she should go, then she looked up and noticed it was getting dark, so she quickly picked the direction she thought she remembered seeing the small town in. While she walked she noticed that all the animals that would usually come running up to her would shy away and turn and flee from her.
Alicia emerged at the edge of the town out of the forest looking scruffy and tired, she slowly trudged down to the town, she had no where to go, no where to stay, all she had was a bracelet and the clothes she was wearing. She walked down the road and looked for somewhere nice to sleep, it had gotten dark now, she had no idea what the time was, probably about eleven or twelve at night. As she trudged along Alicia ended up walking through a group of young men who were clearly drunk, crowded round her and didn't let her past blocking her escape. Although she had lost her beauty as an angel she was still beautiful as a human.
"All right Darlin'," said one of the men "Fancy a par'y,"
"What party? Are you going to be my friends?" replied Alicia naively
"Sure we'll be your friends," said another man
"Really!" squeaked Alicia happily
"Now that we're all mates, you can help us out cant ya," said a third and then he grabbed her roughly and pulled her close to him and tried to rip her shirt off.
"Hey, what are you doing," said Alicia pulling back "get off me!"
"But your our friend now," said the man pulling her again, the others closed in around her trying to pull off her clothes and slightly tearing her top. Alicia screamed and before she knew it the three men were on the floor and someone was holding her hand pulling her along. Alicia and this mystery person were running for what felt like ages but was a short ten minutes. They arrived at a house and the figure swiftly opened the door and pulled Alicia in, then shut the door quickly.
"Stupid drunk bastards," said the figure, Alicia worked out that the figure was male from the tone of his voice.
"Are you hurt?" he asked her
"N-No I am ok, thank you, I thought they wanted to be my friends," said Alicia innocently
"It's ok I was lucky to be walking by when I heard you scream, those bastards would have probably raped you otherwise," said the figure as he turned on a light which revealed his features. He had medium black hair that reached over his eyes, and from what Alicia could see of his eyes they were blue-grey, he had thin pale lips and pale skin, he was of a medium height and of a thin build.
"What is rape?" Alicia asked innocently
"Ha-ha good one," replied the man then he saw the puzzlement on her face, "you really don't know?"
Alicia shook her head.
"Well rape is a bad thing," said the man "look why don't you go and get some rest and then we can talk later, you look absolutely warn out,"
"oh ok thank you," she smiled "Do you have anywhere I can wash up first?"
"of course," the man smiled back completely enthralled by her beauty, and then he lead her up stairs and into the bathroom were he showed her the bath, and left her a towel and a change of pyjamas, which was really just a pair of his trousers and a top, then he retreated from the room so she could bath. Alicia ran a warm bath and soaked in it washing the mud off of her hands and arms and brushing out dirt from her hair, after she climbed out of the bath she dried herself with the towel and then changed into the clothes that where there, she felt thoroughly rejuvenated. Alicia opened the door and found the man sitting opposite the door on the floor, when the door opened he looked up and grinned at her.
"I hope you had a nice bath," he said
"It was lovely thank you," she replied
"I will take you to your bed now," he said and he led her to the bedroom and gestured for her to take the bed.
"Well good night, we will talk more in the morning," said the man and then he walked out of the room and closed the door gently turning of the light as he went.
"ok," whispered Alicia gently as she watched the door closed, then she rested her head on the pillow and then fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is chapter three, please give me comments and feedback, I really do appreciate them ^^