Status: On going

The Never Ending

The story begins in the pov of many teenagers, but these are no normal teenagers. They live in a world of magic and fairy tales.
Aaron Montgomery- 17 Years old, kinda, he’s really 482 years old. He's a vampire that has been looking for his soul mate, but when he finds her she wasn’t happy one bit, especially since he killed her.
Dianna Thomas-Anderson's "soulmate" or so he thinks. Now she is a vampire, all because of Aaron.
Sam Smith- Dianna's old boyfriend, he thinks that Dianna tragically died in the woods at the hands of a cougar with her body never to be found, but he starts to remember what really happened.
Demetria Tharrow- A witch that’s in way over her head with werewolves and vampires.
Emmett Riley-The leader of the wolfpack that is currently taking in new members, even if they dont want it.
Stephanie Black-Werewolf and queen bitch at Rydel High. She has the boyfriend(Emmett) and the follower(Demetria) but she also has quite the enemies.
Ricky Anderson- He wants nothing todo with this word but Emmett says other wise. Ricky just wants to have the normal high school experience. But when he is told to give that all up because of some family legend he has other plans.

So i put this as a fan fic because i stole alot of ideas from my favorite t.v. shows. Like The Vampire Diaries, Smallville, Being Human, etc. So its like all of them combined, but with my charaters.
  1. Bolder Point; Whitney’s Halloween Party
    Demetira and Aaron Fight
  2. Nightmares
    Smith Residence; Sam Smith’s Bedroom