The Pledge

Prologue

The conspiracy of the Illuminati has been debated against for years. But could it be that the rumors are true? Could they actually be behind the JFK assassination? Swine Flu? Could they be the reason for many of the events in our past? In this story, its all true. In order to read this story, you must sit yourself down, and imagine you being in these character's positions. Many events in this story will be hard to believe, but the impossible can always happen.

You know all those weird accounts, like Michael Jackson's, where they just disappeared one day, dead. All the work of this elite cult. When members become in love with fame and money, and lose touch of the roots of it all, the Illuminati has no choice but to terminate them. They can't risk any more information on the organization getting out to the world.

They control everything. Famine, natural disasters, media, even the music we hear on a day-to-day basis. (I could get really technical, and tell you exactly what they do, but i cannot, i shall let your mind wander...) They govern you through a very complex Problem-Reaction-Solution tactic. They produce a problem, and when people respond, they input a solution and the people move on. It's their secret way of gaining Global Control.

The Illuminati is a very interesting topic. You should research it sometime. The more information on it you have, the more everything fits together, just like pieces of a puzzle.