Status: Leggo bro!

His Blue-eyed beauty

1

"Don't forget to lock up when you leave Maria," Lisa said when she grabbed her purse form behind the counter. "I won't. Dont worry Lisa. I've done this before." i reminded her. "I know," she sighed. "But its my job to remind you before i leave." she smiled. "Goodnight Maria." she said. "Night Lisa,. be safe." i smiled at her when she walked out the door.

After that the only sound made in the libary was two guys talking silently while on the computer, and a girl flippig through her book. I hated having the last shift. After closing time. I would go check it any books had fallen off the shleves and clean up any papers that were left in the study rooms. then lock up and leave to go home. or the hospital depending on my mothers illness.

I heard the girl get up from her table and looked up to see her putting her books and papers into her bookbag. She left, now the only people in the libbary were the two guys. They were pretty big and tattoed. I mean they were pretty hot but.... i felt scared. I nearly luaghed at the thought of them hurting me in a libary. I felt surcure once again after that thought.

It was about ten mins till closing time. The guys had'nt looked at me. I wanted to keep it that way. I knew i had to tell them that they kinda needed to leave. "Excuse me?" They looked at me, "The libbary is closing in about ten mins." I said as nicely was possible. "ok," both said after i finshed.

I wasnt the girl who went after big tattoed guys. They scared me to be honest. I'm a pretty small girl so basically anyone scares me. They left and i startd to walk around the shelves to see if any books had been dropped. I went to the computers to see if they were all off. After i was done i went to the front desk and grabbed my coat amd my messenger bag. Of course my coat was just a thick sweater. I didnt have alot of money.

I locked the doors and started walking. Like i said, i didnt have alot of money and i crashed my moms car one time so we dont have one. I heard footsteps behind me but i looked behind me and no one was there. My phone awoke with a ring, the caller ID was my best friend, Emily.

"Yes?" i answered.

"Do you need a ride home? I just got done wtih classes."

"Yea, I'm on Tropper lane near the star bucks." i said.

"Okie Dokie Boo, I'll be there in a few."

"See you." i said then hung up. I went to go get a drink of coffee in star bucks.It was about 6 o' clock and it was cold and dark outside already. I stepped back outside and sat on a bench.

I saw the two men from the libbary on the corner. Fear creeped its way into my mind.

I texted Emily saying that i'd be on another street and i got up and walked away from the two men. I came by a closed store and i heard tired sqealing, I heard shoes slapping ont he ground at the same time and i felt a hand cover my mouth. Another wrappeed around my colar bone. Fear shot through me and i saw a van pull up. The back doors slammed open and two more men showed up.

"Bring her in!" a man demanded. Tears ran down my face and i kicked and screamed.

Still holding on to me the man got in the van. I heard doors slam and I felt the mans hand be replaced with a cloth. It smelled funny and i got tired fast. My vison blurred and Black replaced my eyesight.
♠ ♠ ♠
New book? Keep delete? Comment please