Lace.

First Morning.

"Baby, are you up?" Corey's voice came into the closet where I was getting ready, behind the french doors. I had only underwear on. "Yeah. i'm getting ready to go to work." I said. I was still self-concious around him, even though we had lived together for almost a month. We had had sex only a few times, so seeing me naked wasn't a norm thing. I grabbed one of his white button up shirts and put it on. With my silm, tan frame it hung on me like a big dress. I think I might wear a white shirt today, to match my lacey underwear. I buttoned it and popped my head out and smiled at him. He was shirtless and had our white comforter swirled around him. I stepped out, and the carpet was stiff under my toes. "Do you need something? can I get you coffee?" I asked. "No, honey. No. Just. I dreamt about you all night, and... Come here." He mummbled, smiling at me with this crazy look on his face. His glasses looked great on him. I walked over by him and felt the edge of his shirt rubbing my thighs. "mmmm. That ass that doesn't quit." He said, reaching out to touch. "Stop" I giggled, slapping his hand away. I sat on the edge of the bed.
Corey's hand came across my thigh. I caught his eye. I wasn't used to all this attention. I didn't find myself to be attractive. He rubbed my knee. "Come closer" He said. I scooted closer, turning towards him. "Come on my lap" He breathed, kissing the side of my head, after he moaned into my ear. I raised my eyebrow and drew the comforter back. He was nude. He had a stiffy working. I climbed on his lap anyway. "Is this my shirt?" He asked. My heart pounded. "Yeah." I answered, before leaning down to kiss him. We kissed for a few minutes, honestly. His fingers began working his shirt unbuttoned. It hung open and fell off my shoulders. He ran his fingers down my clevage. I pulled my mouth away. "Why would you want to cover this up?" He asked and I could feel his cock riding up against the back of my underwear, his tip getting lost in the lace. I starred into his eyes which were big oceans of baby blue.
He starred in my eyes back and ran his hand through my long hair. Our lips met again. His nose pressed into my face I ran my tounge along his lips and parted them, deepening the kiss. His hands slid down my body and grabbed my thighs. I took my bra off for him. I had gotten up an hour early on accident. I guess making love to the most beautiful man on this earth would be useful of that extra hour. I felt a few beams of sunlight hit my bare skin from the blinds on the window. He scooted down a bit and I fell on his chest. I kissed his neck and nipped it lightly. He slid his fingers into the top of my panties, trying to slide them off. I pushed him. "Stop it" I growled, pulling myself up and kissed him again. I pulled on the bar he had through his right nipple. He moaned and shut his eyes. "mmm" He mummbled. I grinned.
"So are you gonna fuck me or are we just gonna kiss?" I asked, grinning. He raised his eyebrows at me. "Did you really just say that?" He asked, holding me to him and flipping us over. "Unless you wanna get it yourself." He asked. "Depends. Are you gonna do a good job?" I asked, smirking. "Stop that" He whispered, his lips colliding with my chest. I took my panties off. He pushed his thumb into my pussy, stroking my clit with his thumb. I buried my head in our white duvet. I moaned. He kept going and his warm lips trailed over to my left nipple, sucking lightly.
I arched my back. "Fuck. Corey. Stop." I moaned. He sat up more and slipped two fingers into me, pumping them until I was wet. I grabbed his shoulders and sucked on his neck. I repeated his name as his fingers grew deeper inside me. "Just fuck me already" I whispered right behind his ear lobe. I felt him smile in my shoulder which he had been kissing. He pulled his fingers out and stroked himself once or twice. He spread my legs farther and entered. My fingers tip toed on his shoulder ridge and I moaned really loudly. He was so big! I never knew what to expect with him.
We made love for a good 40 minutes, so he could get his morning wood off, and I ended up on his chest, laying backwords on the bed. His errection was defleated so I could acctually lay on him. I kissed his chest and stood up. "Oh fuck. I gotta run." I gasped. It was later than I expected. I ran back in the closet, leaving his shirt on the floor. I put on a ruffled white shirt that fit me, pulled a tight charcol grey skirt, up over the shirt and put on nude tights and these red/cheetah town shoes that I liked. I grabbed my purse and leaned over the bed - my hair in my hands, soon to be a bun - and kissed him upside down. "That was so good, baby" I said. He smiled at me and sat up. As I fixed my hair he rooted through his drawers for boxers. I grabbed five dollars from his wallet which was laying on our coffee table. I shut the door to the apartment and dashed off to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope someone acctually reads this. i like it. I'm just posting for me, but if I get fans, thats cute.

xx