Status: Active

Taking Chances

Micah

My heart swelled in my chest as Jaden lowered his face, our eyes locked, as his lips twitched into a confident smirk, as he pressed his lips gently against my shoe. His eyes studied mine, in both worry and curiosity, as my cheeks illuminated in a bright cherry red. I diverted my gaze from his, flicking my eyes from his gorgeous orbs to the scratched desktop. I felt Jaden get back up, brushing his pants off a little, and I let out a tiny gasp as he leaned in close to me, his lips barely brushing my earlobe.

"Now you have to tell me," he whispered, his voice dangerously low and attractive, and when his hot breath flitted across my blazing cheek I shivered, feeling the almost non-existent touch from the top of my head right down to my toes. I managed a small nod, just before the teacher yelled at us, quite aggressively, might I add, for us to go straight to the principle's office for disrupting his class. Honestly, I didn't really see the point- no one in class was really listening to his monotonous voice blabbing on about God knows what anyway.

I gathered my books, cursing mentally when my injured hand ached, an expression of pain twisting my features for a brief moment. Jaden, who has been staring at me, obviously seeing the strain carrying my books was for me, sighed, touching my shoulder gently, his brow creased. I shook my head as we walked out of the class room, clutching the books against my chest with my good hand, my bad one dangling limply and uselessly by my side. Jaden let out another worried sigh, which made me smile a little, turning my body to face him as we stopped by my locker, which I had already known was completely trashed.

"I'm fine, Jaden," I told him, and as he opened his mouth to retort, I let out an amused giggle, pressing an index finger to his soft lips. His eyes widened, as I grinned. "You are such a worry-wart. You always have been." My finger lingered on his lips for a moment longer, and I couldn't help the feeling of want from washing over me. His lips were warm and soft beneath my finger, and I hesitantly traced the curve of his lower lip, hearing his breath catch with my movement. His eyes flicked through numerous emotions. First surprise, then a little confusion, then conflict, lust and lastly...

My own breath caught when he suddenly shifted, his large hands grabbing my wrists gently, maneuvering our bodies so I was pressed against a locker, him standing very close in front of me. He let go of my wrists, only to lace his fingers with mine. My breathing became rugged, as his eyes searched mine, his mouth slightly parted, looking absolutely... Delicious. I bit my lip and squirmed a little, the locker I leaned against making a loud clanging sound.

"J-Jaden..." I gasped, turning my head away as I gnawed on my lower lip, my bad nervous habit taking over. He was so close, his body pressed tightly against mine. I could feel his rippling muscles against my chest, his erratic breathing matching mine, our chests clashing every time one of us took a breath. "L-Let me... G-go..."

No... I don't want you to let me go. I'm lying. I love the way your body is so hot against mine, the way your legs are tangled with mine and the way I can feel your heated breath dance across my equally hot skin. I don't want you to let me go.

Jaden paused for a moment, his eyes still focused on mine, and then he smirked.

"You're lying, Micah. I can tell," he growled, his voice coarse and sexy, as he pressed his lips against my neck, those supple lips moving to the base of my ear, his tongue running across the skin there, making me bite back a groan as I shivered in pleasure. "If you wanted me to let you go, you would be struggling more. Do you really want me to let you go?"

The rational answer should be a very definite yes, but... I couldn't deny the way I felt towards this boy, and my body agreed enthusiastically with my feelings, Jaden's touch making my senses go haywire.

Jaden pulled back so he could see my face, one hand removing itself from mine, only to brush my cheek softly, lovingly, resting there as he opened his mouth again.

"Micah... Do you really want me to stop?"

His hands nudged my face up so I was looking at him, and my lips quivered as I answered, a mere whisper that was barely audible. But Jaden heard, and my answer made his lips break out into a smile that made my heart stop.

"I... Don't want you to stop," I had whispered.

"I was hoping you'd say that, sweet heart," Jaden murmured, untangling his other hand and moving it to my side, his fingers scorching right through the fabric of my shirt. His thumbs rubbed circles on my side, as his other hand cuppedmy cheek. "May I?" he asked, and my cheeks flushed red, my head bobbing up and down in a simple nod, as he eyes shone. He leaned down as my hands found his chest, pulling on his shirt gently, nudging his face closer to mine. His breath blew across my lips, and I let my eyes slowly flutter closed.

And then his lips touched mine, and my mind went blank, the only thing going through my brain was the feel of his luscious mouth on mine. He tasted like heaven, sweet and spicy and everything in between. His lips were so soft and felt like velvet as they caressed mine, and I let out a small gasp as his tongue darted across my lower lip, asking for entrance. I let out a moan as his tongue slipped into my mouth, his tongue rolling across mine, massaging it as the hand on my hip trailed up and down, making me lose my head. My hands moved around his neck, fisting a handful of his silky locks as I pulled him closer, his body taking a step forward so I was completely moulded to the locker behind me.

Jaden's leg pressed between mine, his thigh brushing that sensitive area slightly, making me moan. At the sound, Jaden's teeth grazed my lip, and he groaned, his voice such a fucking turn on it made me go crazy with lust and longing.

"Mm... Jay..." I whimpered, as his leg felt my tingling organ start to harden, which only made him let out another wild sound as he used his thigh to rub my flaming crotch. I gasped, trembling, as his lips attacked my neck, sucking on that spot underneath my ear, his teeth grazing my tender skin every now and then. "F-Fuck... J-Jay, what are you- ah!"

Jay growled, and his hand slid down to the front of my jeans, his fingers pressing against the clearly defined bulge as I struggled to contain the moans that threatened to escape my parted lips.

"Micah, fucking hell. Ngh, you are so fucking sexy it is driving me crazy," he muttered, his voice low and husky as he unbuttoned and unzipped my fly, only to slip his hand inside my skinny jeans. The squeeze was already tight, but with his hand down there it was almost unbearable. I let out a loud sound of pleasure, as he started palming my throbbing member, his hands hot as he squeezed the life out of my cock.

"I-I... We're a-at school... Ngh... F-fuck... J-Jay... Someone could... Ah... C-come soon. N-not here, J-Jay." The sentence came out as a needy whimper, as Jaden continued to rub my cock. Suddenly, his free hand was around my ass as he hoisted me up, pressing me against his chest, closing the already non-existent distance between us. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as his lips were on mine again, his hand now pressed against my dick even harder, causing me to moan out his name. He carried us into the first toilet stall, barely managing to lock the door as he pushed me against the wall.

He then pulled down my jeans, my rock-hard erection gratefully springing out from its enclosed space, as Jaden grabbed it and started pumping it mercilessly, as I shook and writhed in sexual pleasure.

"I-I think... I c-can't... Shit.... J-Jaden!" I all but screamed, as his thumb slid over my slit, causing me to go over the edge. I came, quite messily, all over the bathroom floor as well as on Jaden's amazing hand. My legs gave way, and Jaden pulled me against him, both of us sliding to the floor. Jaden smiled, a truly heartfelt one, not his usual smirk, as he licked his cum-slicked hand, causing me to flush bright crimson.

"You really are a sexy little thing, aren't you, sweet heart," he chuckled, and my mouth opened and closed like a fish, but finally parted into a grin, punching his shoulder playfully. He growled, winking, and pulled me into his lap, his strong arms enveloping me. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, taking in his intoxicating scent. For how many years have I longed to be in this position? For how many years have I wished and prayed for him to return my feelings? And for how long has he felt this way as well?

"I'm sorry, Micah," Jaden sighed, rubbing my back as he trailed little kissed down the side of my face. "I... was afraid, of these feelings I had for you. I was confused, shocked, and blinded by my pride that it caused me to trample all over you. Every single second of every day I would think about you and wondered how much you would hate me. It... Killed me, knowing that you hated me." His voice lowered to a gentle, pain-filled murmur, and my heart fluttered. "But I've changed, Micah. I know what my feelings for you are, and that I am so fucking in love with you I have lost my mind. I promise I've changed, sweetheart. Please give me a second chance."

"You haven't changed," I whispered softly, and Jaden stiffened, causing me to giggle. "You are still as kind and as perfect as before. You're still the same Jaden I fell in love with all those years go. Maybe you're better, but you haven't changed, not at all. I still... Love you."

"And this time I can finally say, Micah Williams, that I am head-over-heels in love with you," Jaden said confidently, planting a loving kiss against my lips. We pulled back, both of us with idiotic smiles on our faces, as we got up, me pulling up my pants as Jaden got a large wad of toilet paper to clean up the... mess on the floor. After he flushed my soaked up cum down the toilet, he washed his hands and linked one with mine, squeezing it tightly.

Everything was perfect... Well, for the next hour, anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Grins like a lunatic*
Well, that do you think?! Surprised, happy, annoyed, angry? Turned on? Haha
But honestly, I really couldn't keep my babies apart any longer- they are just too cute to torture!
Please comment and subscribe- I think this chapter deserves a little love? :)
Look out for the next chapter my lovelies! The drama and other little romantic issues will commence as of now ;)
xx