Status: Active

Taking Chances

Micah

"Sorry I have to leave so soon," I apologized to Nick, who just chuckled, ruffling my hair. He was really nice, and we seemed to hit it off right away. Byron, who had walked into the lounge room where we had been working, seemed to dislike the fact that I was here, but Nick told me not to worry, since he doubted Byron hated me. I agreed, but didn't believe him, of course. Byron obviously hated my guts, and every time he walked into the room he would have an incredibly scary look on his face. Nick was alright with it though, so I didn't let it bother me. Well, I tried to not let if bother me, anyway.

"It's cool. I'll just go cry in loneliness in my room now," Nick joked, pretending to wipe away the ters from his eyes, as he grinned. "So, where are you off to? A date?"

My mouth swing open and I coughed, embarrassed. I nodded weakly, and then he motioned him zipping his lips sealed and throwing away the key. I giggled, and he smiled again. He really was a nice guy, and good looking too. But not as handsome as Jaden, of course, but Jaden was fucking perfect. Jaden was more the dark, brooding looking guy, whilst Nick was the pretty boy, blonde athlete look. They were both gorgeous though, I admit.

"I get it, Micah. Don't worry- no one will know about your date with your secret boyfriend!" Nick grinned, winking, and shooed me out the door, after giving me a quick hug. "Have fun! I'll see you here after school tomorrow, yeah?"

"Of course," I replied, waving goodbye as I climbed into my car, completing the quick five-minute drive whilst listening to Alex Gaskarth's amazing voice. I pulled into my house, and quickly rushed upstairs, since I didn't have much time to get ready. I showered, and cursed as I didn't even think to bring my change of clothes into the bathroom with me, so I wrapped a towel around my hips, hoping that Ma or Maybelle didn't walk past seeing me waltzing around the house practically naked.

But then I heard a yelp and a shrill scream, my head whipping to Maybelle, who was blushing as she covered her eyes with her hands.

"Put some clothes on, Micah! Jesus! My eyes have been buuuuurned!" I rolled my eyes, my own cheeks heating, as I walked into my room, Maybelle escaping into hers. I let the towel drop but not before making sure that the door was locked and my window shades drawn. Let's just say that my room could be seen from the bedroom of the house next door, and the daughter in there got the whole show once when I forgot to draw the shades. That didn't really end well, so now I make sure that the blinds are down.

I pulled on a pair of grey and white boxers, and the decided to wear my super skinny white jeans, which hugged me butt and legs in all the right places. I slipped on my red Vans, as well as a blank grey T-shirt, and over that a casual black blazer that was perfect for date situations. I grabbed my wallet, clipping it to the chain I got for a Christmas presents a few years back, hooking the other end to a ring in my jeans, slipping the wallet into my back pocket. The chain hung from my hips and swooped around my leg to my ass. I then slipped my phone into my blazer pocket, before making my way back to the bathroom, where I rapidly blow-dried my hair and pushed it so it look somewhat presentable, and then made a mad dash downstairs, pecking Ma on the cheek before power-walking to the coffee shop a few blocks down, where I was to be picked up by Jaden. We figured it would be... Awkward, if Ma or Maybelle saw me getting into his car at six in the night.

When I neared, I spotted Jaden leaning attractively against his car, which was parked on the rain-slicked curb. He looked amazing, wearing an effortless ensemble of dark jeans that made his ass look so good, and a red and white T-shirt under a black leather jacket. He saw me run up to him, his mouth breaking out into a heart-stopping smile, as his eyes raked up and down my body, making me flush bright red. He nodded in appreciation, and spread his arms wide, and I stepped into his embrace, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You look beautiful," he whispered against my neck, making me shiver.

"You look, um, well, really, really good," I replied, fumbling for words. He got the message, and pecked my lips in a thank you, as he opened the passenger side door for me, ushering me in.

"I was thinking dinner first, and then movie?" he asked, waiting for my approval, and I nodded, content with whatever, as long as he was there beside me.

***
Dinner was delicious, not just because of the food but because of how Jaden and I kept making out every five minutes. When dessert came, we shared one of the massive ice-cream sundaes, topped with a decadent layer of melted chocolate, rainbow sprinkles and chocolate shavings.

"Want me to feed you?" Jaden smirked, and I blushed, my mouth opening to retort but was interrupted when a delicious, sweet spoonful of ice cream was pressed into my mouth, my lips closing over the long-handled spoon as Jaden pulled the spoon out, the cool metal running over my lips. I swallowed, and turned as bright as a tomato, and Jaden chuckled, getting another spoonful, pressing it against my closed lips, some chocolate smearing across them as I refused to open my mouth. Jaden pulled the spoon back, and I opened my mouth to say something, but was again interrupted when his lips on mine, his tongue licking the chocolate that slicked them, making my breath catch. He was so fucking sexy.

His tongue slipped into my mouth, and I found myself leaning over the table-top, trying to get more of him. He realized this too, and wrapped his arms around my thin waist, pulling up and over the table and onto his lap, so I was now straddling him as his tongue massage mine, making me moan softly. I peeled one of my eyes open as I sensed a presence near us, and smirked against Jaden's lips when I saw the waitress staring at us with an embarrassed yet focused gaze, her cheeks flushed red as she watched us making out. She was muttering something to herself that sounded like "Darcy! Stop looking!" and I felt Jay's fingers slip under my shirt, making me moan again, my voice still hushed as to not disrupt the meals of the two other patrons.

We pulled back, smiles on our faces, as we both glanced the rapidly melting dessert that rested on the table, beads of condensation clinging to the glass.

"Is it my turn to feed you?" I asked, and Jaden smirked, pecking my lips again.

"Of course."

***

We decided to watch the new Mission Impossible, since we had either already seen the other movies, or just weren't interested. It wasn't like we were actually here for the movie anyway.

I ended up not really watching any of it, since Jaden was constantly distracting me with kisses every two seconds, not that I minded. The way his lips made me feel was electrifying, and every time he pulled away he left me wanting and needing more.

I linked my finger with his, leaning against his shoulder as he softly rubbed my thigh, his hands warm and comforting. I wasn't just with Jaden for the kissing and all that (even though it was super amazing), but I just liked being in his presence. Just looking at him made me feel calm and loved, and the gentle way he looked at me always made my heart flutter, putting me at ease.

I loved him, more than anyone could comprehend.

The movie ended, but I didn't really get any of the story line, for obvious reasons. Jaden drove me back to my place, parking on corner of my street carefully, and planted a loving kiss to my temple as I undid my seatbelt.

"I had a lot of fun," he murmured against my skin, and I melted, nodding.

"Me too. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I replied, and he nodded, kissing me quickly, driving alongside me as I walked to my house, and once I got to the door, I turned and saw him blow me a quick kiss before turning the corner. I walked back onto my house with a wide smile on my face, and walked to my room, changing into my boxers and sliding into my bed after brushing my teeth. I turned the light off, and grabbed my mobile phone, turning it on and flicking to Jay's contact, pressing 'Send Message'.

Good night, Jay. I miss you already :)

A few seconds later was a reply that made me heart flip.

I miss you more. I love you and I'll be seeing you in my dreams ;)

I turned my phone off, but not before gazing at the photo I had of Jay, and then slipped into a comfortable sleep, dreaming of Jaden, and only Jaden.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go! This version of the chapter wasn't as good as it originally was, since my computer deleted the original one on me *curses crappy Internet connection*
But oh well, it is only a filler (but an adorable one at that, I think!)
The next one will, guess what, be in Byron's POV, and maybe even in Nick's! So get excited!
Until next time,
xx