Status: Active

Taking Chances

Ma

I saw the faces of the two boys that I loved drop as they stared at me, completely dumbstruck at the words that had come out of my mouth. I couldn't suppress the soft chuckle that left my lips, filled with both relief and happiness.

My eyes took in Micah, whom I had thought I had lost forever. The image of seeing your son in a coma would break any mother's heart, but there he was, my little angel sitting up as lively as ever. He was still very thin and pale, but at least his eyes, the ones that reminded me of his father just a little bit, were vibrant. I was so glad, more glad than anyone would ever know, that he was alright. I gave Micah a gentle smile, which he returned, settling my restless heart.

Micah was fine. He was going to be okay.

My eyes then turned to Jaden, who was looking at Maybelle and Eleanor wearily. I sighed, stepping forward, murmuring a soft 'thank you' to Declan, the amazing boy who had helped both my daughter and my son. I was so grateful for my children having met that boy. He was truly a blessing, and someone I hoped they would hold dear until they, hopefully not for a very, very long time would part from this world. I wished for Maybelle to see what everyone saw in him- she had always been stubborn and blind, but I could see the poor love-struck boy was making some progress.

And Jaden. Oh, Jaden. I had hated him with every fibre of my ageing being, but for some reason seeing him looking so forlorn like that brought tears to my eyes. He had grown from when I last saw him- and as I have to admit, he had gotten a lot more mature and attractive too.

I remember when Micah and Jaden were just tiny little kids, running around in the snow, wrapped in each other's company. I had always known Micah had some sort of feelings for him, but that didn't trouble me. I accepted everything Micah did, as long as it didn't endanger his life or the lives of those around him. I had some friends back then who didn't accept gays, and let's just say they weren't people who would be good friends. If they didn't accept my son, they don't accept me. End of story.

I was willing to let Micah have his feelings for Jaden, and I had honestly thought that Jaden would return those feelings. Sure, I thought it was merely some young little obsession kids had these days, but to think that Micah's feelings were so strong and true that it led to this predicament. I should have seen it, but I didn't.

All of this was partly my fault too.

When Micah was taken home by a family friend who had driven past and seen Micah, half-buried under a blanket of snow, I was beyond angry that Jaden could have betrayed him like that. I detested that boy for hurting my son, and had once deluded myself into thinking exactly what Maybelle and Eleanor still believe- that Jaden is a heart-breaking and back-stabbing monster that didn't deserve to be within a two metre radius of Micah.

But they were wrong. If only they could take a step back from it all and see what I and Declan see. The love in Jaden's eyes isn't fake. Those eyes had that same passionate gleam that Micah's father had. They were both so similar, both so strong and outgoing that they seemed invincible. But everyone had a weak side, and they only showed it to people they really loved and trusted.

And Jaden had shows Micah everything.

Once I saw him crying for Micah I knew that he wasn't a horrible person. And I was glad. I knew deep down, as much as I hated to admit it, that Micah still loved him. I had known once Micah came back with that odd glow and the big smile that he and Jaden had reconciled and that they were dating. I knew it, but didn't say anything- Micah was happy, and it was Jaden who was making him all smiles. I was so glad that Micah had forgiven him, and was now in debt to Jaden for being the one to rid Micah of all the hate around him and to just give him that kind of love that no relative could give.

They were meant to be, I suppose.

I stepped forward to Jaden, who gulped a little as he stared back at me, his mind wondering what I was going to do. And I think he didn't even think of what I did to him.

I hugged him. Just hugged him tightly in my arms, careful not to break his fragile body any further.

"Thank you, Jaden," I said, smiling, before letting him go and grabbing Maybelle and Eleanor, who yelped in confusion as I dragged them out of the room. "Let me deal with these two."

***

Jaden

I was shocked, to say the least. Micah's mother accepted me. She was happy for us. Besides Declan, I don't think anyone else has said that to us. It was just so mind-blowing that his mother accepted the two of us being together.

"Just... wow," Micah breathed, squeezing my hand.

"Did that really just happen?" I asked him, that smile that I loved creeping onto his face.

"I think so," he replied, wincing as he tried to sit up.

"Woah, Micah," I said, pushing him down slightly. "Don't over-exert yourself, you just woke up form a coma."

"I'm just sitting up, Jay. You don't have to worry so much," he sighed, but smiled. "Help me up. I want to hug you."

"I can't say no to that, can I?" I mused, and he shook his head, silky brown hair falling over his eyes. I shuffled over so that I could grab onto his shoulders, carefully setting him upright, his fingers finding the button to pull his bed up, since it was one of those electronic ones. I grinned and seemed more comfortable, and I leaned down and kissed his nose lightly, planting feathery kisses down his cheek to his jaw.

"I thought you had cheated on me," he whispered, his hand weakly tugging on the sleeve of my All Time Low shirt. "When... When I saw that picture I died inside. I didn't know what to do anymore, so I stopped eating." I pulled back, giving him a stern look.

"You have to eat, Micah. I'm here and I'm not leaving you ever again, so don't beat yourself up over it. I need you, Micah. I'm not going to up and go, I love you too much to do that," I said, and he blushed, and I smirked, climbing onto the bed, having to kind of lug my leg over the banister. Micah shuffled a little to the side before pressing the call button, a nurse quickly popping in.

"Your mother said that you were awake but that we shouldn't disturb you," she said kindly, laughing a little at the vision of coma victim Micah and broken bones Jaden snuggling together on a hospital bed. "I'll get the doctor and he can get rid of all those tubes in your arm, yeah?"

"Thank you," Micah said, as she ducked out again, a male doctor replacing her almost immediately. He eyes us suspiciously, but didn't say anything, and fiddled with Micah's equipment, removing the drips from the crease of his elbow, making him sigh in relief. He had always hated needles.

"You shouldn't let him out of his bed," the doctor said to me, before glancing at my leg. "And you be careful, too."

"I will," I said, as he exited the room, allowing me to finally be alone with Micah.

"You know, I had always thought it'd be kinky to do something in a hospital," I said huskily, as Micah bit his lip, his eyes flicking to my own hungrily. I see we were on the same page.

"I haven't kissed your for so long. Time to make it up to me," I teased, and he laughed, pulling me into a kiss.

"Come here, jackass," he said, opening his mouth to give me entrance. I stuck my tongue in his mouth, our tongues rolling together, and I thanked god that he was awake and that the doctor had turned off the heart monitor. Imagine what that would have been like? They would have rushed in and seen us making out quite passionately, might I add.

Since I was so sexually frustrated and my emotions were running up high, just a simple kiss from Micah made my downstairs area go hard, and I groaned as his hands fisted in my hair, his nails scraping my skin as he pulled us closer, still gentle as to not hurt me or him.

"Micah, off," I murmured, and he nodded, his hands slipping from my neck to the gown he was wearing. He pulled it off in one swift motion, and my eyes feasted on his naked body, finding it absolutely beautiful. "So gorgeous," I whispered, and he blushed, tugging on my own shirt. I let him slide it over my head and gasped as he started to fumble with my pants, whipping them off too, draping them across the bar of the bed. He gave me a mischievous look before pulling off my boxers, his eyes flicking to my throbbing penis.

"Um... wow," Micah said, and I growled, crushing his lips to mine.

"Less talking, more kissing," I said, and he gasped as my hand grazed his member, rubbing the skin between his thighs. He softly arched upward, not breaking our kiss, his hands grabbing mine and pulling it away from his flaming hot crotch. I raised a brow and he shook his head, grinning.

"You can't move much, so I'm going to have to service you..." he said seductively, and I gulped as he carefully moved so that I was lying in the middle of the bed. He creeped down on all fours, his mouth hovering above my cock that was quivering at the sight of a naked Micah preparing to give me a blow job.

So fucking sexy.

"M-Micah, you don't have to... ah!" Micah took me, the whole me, into his mouth, sucking me in. His tongue rolled around, licking my length as I arched upward, biting my lip to stop the wild moan that was about to escape. His teeth nicked my tip every few seconds, and I shivered every time his tongue ran over my slit, which was no doubt leaking pre-cum. My hands found Micah's head, clutching his lengthy hair in my fingers, softly moaning his name. His fingers slid up and down my thighs, and every time he would brush my balls I would go crazy.

"Micah... fuck, Micah. I'm pulling out and then I want to..." I started, but gasped when he licked my dick once more, crawling back up, his lips finding mine.

"Do you want to do it?" he whispered, his voice low and husky. I nodded and he smiled, kissing me.

"Are you sure, Micah?" I asked, and hiccuped when his ass rubbed against my cock, that was just begging to enter something. "Are you completely..."

"Just fuck me already, Jay," he growled, and I nodded, asking for him to turn around to I could prepare him. I didn't want it to hurt a lot- he had been hurt enough. I drenched my fingers in spit, since we didn't have lube in our possession at this very point in time. What did you want me to do? Excuse me, nurse, but I'm about to fuck my boyfriend. Do you have some lube on you? That wasn't going to go down well.

I poised my finger at his entrance and he nodded, the sexiest sound escaping his parted lips as my finger slid in. He was fucking tight, his hole sucking my finger right in. I wriggled it around in there a little and he shook as I entered a second, scissoring to stretch him out.

"Get on with it, Jay," he begged, and I smirked, pulling my fingers out as he turned back around, his ass hovering over my rock-hard organ. I pulled his face to mine, kissing him tenderly before gripping his hips.

"Are you sure?" I asked again, and he rolled his eyes, kissing me as he basically impaled himself on my cock.

And Jesus Christ, the face that he made was the sexiest mother fucking thing I had ever seen in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sex in a hospital- kinky ;]
Well, I don't have anything else to say, soooooo- COMMENT PLEASE!
This story may be ending soon, I'm not sure- I'll see where it takes us, but I'm kinda out of ideas :/
So just hang tight and I'll see what I'm going to do!
xx