Status: Active

Taking Chances

Micah

I walked into the school and was immediately bombarded with numerous calls of "Hey Micah! How was your break, Micah! What's up, Micah!" from the people who were actually bothered to be at school half an hour early. It's not that I loved school or anything- I just wanted to help Belle settle in earlier, before it starts getting claustrophobic. I smiled and waved to the few people that I actually knew the names of, and Maybelle raised a brow, tugging on my shirt adorably.

"Hmm?" I asked, as I walked into the front office with her.

"I didn't know you were popular!" she whisper-yelled, and I rolled my eyes. "Just wondering, do they know you're gay?"

"Um, yeah. I'm totally out of the closet. This school is really accepting with sexualities, but of course there are still homophobes, but they just steer clear of the queers," I said, as I was greeted by a very happy Mrs Kennedy, who was an elderly woman about to kick the bucket, I swear. She was nice- to me, anyway- but a total bitch to those she didn't like, which was about 90% of the school's population. I sent her a smile as she tapped numbers into the computer, her much too long nails making annoying clicking noises. She pushed her spectacles up, and peered at the Maybelle, eyes narrowing as she took in her almost rebellious appearance. Maybelle was wearing ripped black skinny jeans and a low-cut singlet top, but she looked good, in an 'I-don't-give-a-fuck-if-you-don't-like-what-I'm-wearing' way. It was cute, and definitely suited her, not doing a thing to reign in her playful nature.

"Hi, Mrs Kennedy," I said sweetly, and Maybelle muffled a snicker. I pinched her side behind the wooden desk, and she stuck her tongue out at me, jumping. "How was your break?"

"Much too short, I'm afraid," she cackled, and I nodded, turning to Maybelle. "And who is this... young lady?" she asked, putting a sarcastic emphasis on the word 'lady'. Maybelle smirked, and gently ruffled her hair as to not mess up her careful styling she did in my car.

"She's Maybelle Williams- my sister. It's her first year, and since we are early I was wondering if we could get her things now, before the mad rush starts," I told her, laughing. She looked doubtfully at Belle, who was busy shaking up the snow globes that rested on the top of the receptionist desk, tapping the glass with her darkly painted nails. Mrs Kennedy turned back to me and nodded, printing out Belle's timetable, locker information and a coloured school map. She handed them to me and I thanked her, giving her a 'perfect-student' smile, practically dragging a giggling Maybelle out of the office.

"Micah!" a shrill voice called, and I turned, trying to cover up my grimace. Lisa Kelly. Despite the fact that my sexual tendencies steered more to the male region, she was very, very convinced that she could turn me off guys and make me completely stick straight, which everyone except her knew was not going to happen. Girls were... alright, I guess. If you liked super-skinny asses and annoyingly inconvenient chests that got in the way, then girls were your thing. But guys, on the other hand, were a whole different story. I mean, with their sexy broad shoulders, muscled stomachs and incredible cocks, they were perfect. I personally don't like pussy, in fact, vaginas kind of gross me out. Hence why I am perfectly content being gay.

"Hi, Lisa," I said half-heartedly, giving Maybelle a scared look, mouthing "Help me!" She nodded, looking Lisa up and down, obviously thinking her miniature skirt that slid dangerously up her orange thighs and her clingy mid-riff were seriously off putting.

"Who are you?" Belle asked, her tone disgusted. Lisa took her eyes of me for a moment, and sneered at Belle, who just rolled her eyes, grabbing onto my arm. To some people we may have looked like a couple, but to people who knew that we were brother and sister it would be a happy family photo moment. If you ignored the fact Maybelle was glaring daggers at a very offended Lisa.

"Who are you?" Lisa replied, her voice snarky, her heavily coated lips moving unattractively as her make-up caked face scrunched up.

"My-" I started, but before I could finish Maybelle said very confidently, "girlfriend." I boggled my eyes at my out-there little sister, as she wrapped her arms around my stomach, my hands immediately holding her tight. Lisa's eyes- as well as many in the halls- popped out of their sockets. Everyone was looking at me wondering if I was really gay, or at least bi-sexual. Uh oh. If they think I'm bi-sexual, then I'll have to fend of more girls than usual... I can't handle one Lisa, but 10? I cringed at the thought, and was about to push Maybelle off but was interrupted by an amused laugh, which I recognised as my best friend's.

"Awh, are you cheating on me now, my darling Micah?" Eleanor yelled, as she jumped onto my back from behind, kissing my cheek in a hyper bundle as everyone watched in confusion. "Oh, hey Maybelle! What are you doing here?!"

"I'm a high schooler now, remember?!" Belle grinned, as Ellie hopped off me to hug Belle, who finally let go of me. "Micah, your little sister is all grown up now! And you finally get to be a big brother, fending off all the boys who attack your little sister like horny little animals!"

"I've been doing that ever since she turned 10," I grumbled, and the crowd around us dissipated, as they finally understood that Maybelle was my sister, not my girlfriend. But of course, Lisa was hanging around, rubbing her hands up and down my arm as I tried to kindly peel her off. I wasn't one for violence against women, no matter how sickly and vile.

"Hey, bitch," Ellie snapped, pulling at Lisa's hair, causing her to emit an ear-bleeding shriek that made me cringe. "Let go of Micah, now, okay? I think you should get it though the pretty little head of yours that Micah. Is. Gay. Completely gay, as in, he doesn't like women. At all. So, fuck off."

"Ellie, you don't have to be so harsh..." I mumbled, as Maybelle cheered her on. Lisa let out an exasperated huff, and stormed off, but not before yelling out a determined "You will be mine, Micah Williams!" Ugh. This was way too much drama for this time in the morning.

"So, hun," Ellie grinned, linking her arm with mine as we travelled to Belle's locker, giving the lowdown of the school. "I've heard that there is going to be a new student in our grade and that he is a total babe."

"A new student? This year?" I asked, surprised, as she nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I saw him get out of his car, and daaaammmn, that boy was fine," she said, making a hip-thrusting motion that made Maybelle snicker, elbowing me suggestively in the side. I flushed red, which made Ellie pinch my cheeks. "But seriously, hun, that boy is emitting some major gay-mones." Mhmm, that was why I loved Ellie. Though the school accepted gays, they still treated me a little differently, but were nice enough. But that was probably because if I were straight I'd be classed as 'hot' by the girls, even though I didn't give a fuck about dressing up. I was good at sport- but I hated it, almost as much as I disliked slutty people and sour food. I was the quiet bookworm with a sweet tooth. Ellie treated me as a best-friend, and always acted casually about my 'gay-mones', as she called them, and always cracked jokes about my being queer.

"I guess I'll check him our later," I said, and Ellie smirked, winking.

"I know you will, hun. Oh. And I forgot to tell you- you're meant to give the new guy a tour, and that is so convenient, because then you can pounce on him since he'll be all vulnerable in a new school and then you can kiss him and then take off hi-"

"Woah, woah, too far, Ellie! Way too far!" I yelled, and she giggled.

"Awh, little Micah, you're almost 18 but you still blush at the thought of having se-"

"Ah!" I yelled again, causing Maybelle and Ellie to snicker again. Yes, I was a bit of a prude, I admit it. Light kissing is fine, just... hardcore touching and sex just... ugh. I was totally not ready for anything like that. And plus, no one has made me feel like I wanted to anyway.

"You should go to the front office now," Belle said, looking at the clock. It was almost 10 minutes till class, and she was right, I should meet the new guy now and help him get to his locker and his first class. Plus, I was mildly curious to see what he looked like. Damn Ellie. But by the way she made him sound, he probably was pretty good looking, but I was guessing that he was an ass as well. Guys with looks were always jerks, honestly. I've had my fair share of jerks who just wanted to fool around with me, either because they were horny or were genuinely bi-curious, but the bottom line was sex, sex and more sex.

Ellie offered to help Belle around, and the two set off to Belle's first class, which was P.E. It sucked to be her, since she hated sport, just like me. I hugged Belle once before she left with Ellie, and walked back down the hall to the front office, where I opened the door. I noticed Mrs Kennedy giving the new guy evil looks, but when she saw me she smiled, looking ecstatic to see me. Oh, he's here," she said, as I studied the new guy from the back. Well, from the back he looked attractive, with a perfectly masculine body, muscle evident through his perfectly fitting dark T-shirt, and his ass looked amazing underneath the sexy skinny jeans he wore. But his stance suggested that he was a cocky bastard, since he looked bored yet confident, oozing charisma. My gay-dar was only slightly buzzing, so I figured he was bi-sexual. If you're gay, you kind of have a sixth sense for scouting other gays. "This is the new kid you will be giving a tour for," Mrs Kennedy said, and I put on my best smile as the guy turned around.

But my smile dropped when I recognised who it was, my heart stopping cold in my chest as I remembered all too clearly those moody brown eyes that I had loved so dearly.

But those were the eyes that looked at me in disgust. The eyes of the person who had broken my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eleanor

Thanks for reading, and a special thank you to my 5 subscribers!
I love you all so much!
But, sadly, no comments as of yet :[
No one has taken my comment virginity yet! haha
So please, comment and subscribe?
Look out for the next one! It should be coming soon!
xx