Status: Active

Taking Chances

Jaden

I climbed into my expensive car after I watched Micah speed away in his Dodge Challenger, his eyes glancing at me once before skidding out of the gates, his eyes troubled. I sighed, and got into my own car, much to the awe and admiration of the students that littered the parking lot, staring at my Porsche. I easily backed out of my parking space and onto the spacious road out the front of the school. I stopped at the first red light as some pedestrians, also goggling bug-eyed at my out-of-place ride, and flicked through the various CDs I had in the glove compartment of my car, and shoved one in as I ended up choosing the amazing album On Your Side by one of my favourite bands A Rocket to the Moon, and flicked through to the one song that always got to my heart.

'Like We Used To' wafted through the hi-tech speakers, the gentle guitar caressing my ears, as the green light flickered bright, and I jammed my foot against the accelerator, my car shooting forward much to the surprise of other drivers. I kept right on the speed limit as I I drove home, everything about Micah filling my senses. The way he smelled, sweet like sugar with a little bit of spice, the way his voice was soft yet husky and never failed to make me shiver, the way he felt curled up in my arms as he trembled. Everything about him was etched clear as day in my mind, as if he were right there in front of me.

It wasn't a long car ride to and from school, so after a couple of songs I was pulling into my spot in the 3-car garage, powering off as I popped the CD out, pressing it into its plastic cover and shoving it back into the glovebox as I climbed out, locking my vehicle. I walked into the house, calling out a loud "Mum, I'm home!" before walking the stairs to my room, where I kicked off my shoes by the foot of my bed and dumped my bag on the arm-chair in the corner. My room wasn't as extravagant as the rest of the house, but wasn't crappy by any means. It was a large room, with sky-blue walls covered with various posters of sports starts and bands, and had light wooden floorboards that gave the room a calm, homely feel. My king-sixed bed had been pushed into the corner furthest away from the door, and was covered with pillows of every size neatly spread out. My modern white desk was against the wall under neath the arched window, and resting on top of it was a large Apple Mac and random papers, magazines and books. On the bedside table by my bed was my iPod dock/alarm clock, where I placed my iPod gently into it, pressing shuffle. All Time Low started playing, as I rolled onto my bed, grabbing one of my favourite pillows and hugging it to my like a little kid.

"Mmm, Micah," I breathed, closing my eyes, a wave of fatigue sweeping over my comfortable figure as I lay on my bed. "Micah."

Micah giggled adorably as I pushed him down onto my bed, pinning him down with my body as he gave me a sexy smirk, his arms sliding up my arms to rest around my neck, one of them then grabbing a fistful of my hair as he pulled me down to meet his lush lips. I didn't fight him as our lips crashed together, him emitting a soft moan. My tongue ran across his soft lower lip, asking for entrance and he gladly obliged, opening his lips further apart, our tongues clashing together. I groaned, as our tongues heatedly battled for dominance, mine eventually overpower his. He let my tongue roam the contours of his delicious mouth, as his hands pulled at my hair, making me emit a low, growling noise. He giggled again, and gasped seductively as my hands slipped under his shirt, nudging it up.

My fingers brushed past a very hard nipple, and he moaned loudly when I pinched it, teasing it a little, before whipping off his unnecessary T-shirt. I discarded it onto the floor, and our lips didn't detach, until Micah suddenly bit my lip, making me groan loudly, as he also rubbed his lower body against mine, his hard on making mine twitch, desperate for more contact. My eyes locked with his as my hands roamed his beautiful torso, and he nodded as my hands reached the button of his jeans, easily unclasping it as I pulled down the zipper, making Micah sigh in release, as I peeled off his pants expertly. Micah's fingers dug into my shoulder blades as he let out a needy "Ngh," making my senses go wild as I started rubbing him through his boxers, my own boner getting unbearably hot.

"Ngh... ahh... m-more," Micah whimpered, and I couldn't hold myself back as I pulled his boxers down, my eyes feasting on his naked body. His cheeks flushed a deep red, as he helped me pull off my own shirt and jeans. I shivered as Micah's fingers explored my body, but I grabbed his curious hands in mine, locking them around my neck as i kissed down his hot body, brushing past the bone of his hips going lower, and he gasped hotly when my tongue nicked his twitching member, which just begged to be eaten alive. "Wh-what... NGH. F-fuck, J-Jaden! Ungh.. mmmph!"

The way he said my name in pleasure and lust made me smirk, as I took his needy cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the surprisingly large organ as Micah's fingers scraped along the skin of my neck. My teeth nicked his penis, causing him to writhed under me. God, he was so fucking sexy, trembling in pleasure as he moaned my name. I started bobbing my head as he bucked his hips as my tongue licked his slit, causing him to shake.

"J-Jaden! I-I'm c-cumming... ngh! F-fucking... ah... Nyah! J-JADEN!" he screamed, as he reached his climax, his sweet and delicious seed spraying into my mouth in thick globs, and I swallowed, slowly bobbing my head as he rode out the rest of is orgasm, which I had not doubt was mind blowing. Micah's breathing was hard and heavy as he pulled me back on top of him, crushing his lips to mine as he helped me come off as well, which I was already fucking close to after seeing his lustful expression. Suddenly, Micah's face was going blurry, and I rubbed my eyes, blinking. What...

I opened my eyes, glancing around my room in confusion. I looked down at the pillow in my hands, expecting to see a gloriously naked Micah, but my eyes just met the black pillow. I glanced at my clock, and saw that it was 5:30pm. I had been asleep for an hour and a bit, and just had an incredibly mind-blowingly heated dream about Micah. My cheeks heated, even though no one knew what had just happened except for me, and I wriggled uncomfortable as I felt the sticky wetness in my pants as I climbed off my bed to have a shower.

It was terribly hard trying to pry the image of a trembling stark naked Micah as I washed myself down, but somehow I miraculously got out of the shower without getting another raging hard on. I dried my hair with a towel as I changed into a pair of loose sweatpants, that hung low on my hips, and pulled on a loose white T-shirt, not really caring since I was only home with my parents. I walked downstairs and was greeted by wonderfully smelling Bolognese pasta. I sniffed the air as I walked into the kitchen, where mum greeted me happily in her 50's house-wife apron as she mixed the big pot of pasta sauce.

"Hey, mum," I said, focusing on the food instead of the naked Micah that kept flashing in my head. "How was your day?"

"The same as usual. I finally unpacked the last of the random things, thank gosh," she said, as she sprinkled some herbs into the pot. "How about you, honey? How was your first day at school?" Her slightly wrinkled eyes softened, as I leaned on the kitchen counter, my head resting on my arms.

"Good and bad, I guess," I mumbled, sighing. Mum's brow creased, as she turned off the stove, walking over to me.

"What's wrong, honey? Were people mean to you?" she asked, hugging me to her chest, probably noticing the pained expression on my face.

"No, it wasn't that... it's just... I saw Micah today, at school."

"Oh, dear," mum said, pulling back and stroking my cheek like the mother she was. "How is he... is he..."

"He hates me, mum," I whispered, covering my grief-stricken face with my hands as I said the words I had been thinking out loud, the truth of it really hitting me. "He hates me so much. Did you know he became anorexic because of me? He nearly died, mum. I-I... I didn't know... I f-feel so bad. He could barely f-face me..." I felt tear coming on, and angrily forced the back, but a few toppled over the edge of my eyes, and mum kissed them away, handing me a tissue as she smiled softly, hugging me again. "I don't know what to do. I don't want him to h-hate me."

"I doubt he hates you, Jaden," mum said honestly, and I shook my head, disagreeing.

"He said he hated me... a-and you weren't there. You d-didn't see his face when he looked at me... I h-hurt him so much and I wish I could take it back. I'm a h-horrible person..."

"Oh, Jaden. You are not a horrible person. The fact that you are worrying so much over this proves that you care deeply for him. You may have hurt him in the past, but the past is the past and you can't change that, unfortunately. But you can always work on the future," mum said, looking me in the eye. "You love him, Jaden. You just have to show him those feelings and show him how much you care for him. Things can't be repaired in the blink of an eye, honey. It takes time, and if you show him how much you love him, in time he will slowly accept you. You're a wonderful person, Jaden. Don't think otherwise."

"Thanks, and I love you, mum," I told her, smiling a little. She patted my back and kissed my forehead, going back to her cooking after giving me a reassuring smile.

She was right. I just had to show him how much I have changed and how much I love him. And the first thing I should do is get rid of that violent mother fucker who hurt my precious Micah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww... my adorable Jaden had a bit of a naughty dream haha ;]
I hoped you enjoyed that!
Okay, firstly, I now have 29 gorgeous subscribers *hugs every single one of you* Thanks so much!
And as of this moment my comments have hit the double digits :3 Yay!
Okay, this is important for you all to read:
Lots of stuff is coming up for me, which I won't go into, but it will hinder the efficiency of my updates greatly, but don't freak out, because I'm not dead :/ haha I'll try to update as much as I can, so I apologise in advanced.
Please, pretty please, comment. They will mean the world to me!
And subscribe, of course :]
xx