I Have Seen The Rain

I have seen the rain

She stood at a gurney, helping an injured soldier. Many of the men in the hospital had been injured severly by the gun fire, flying bombs, grenades, and infections. Men screamed in pain, women hovered over bloody bodys, and paramedics pushed on dead mens chests trying to revive them. War was bloody, grusome, caused everyone excruciating pain.

As the sun went down, men were going back to their bunkers. women walked around the hospital helping the wounded men. Valerie walked to a seviourely wounded man, he was tring to get a drink when he knocked over the cup.

She ran over to help me. She took the glass beside the man, filled it with water and brought it to him hoping to lessen the man burdon. As she gave him the water, their eyes met. A sudden motion turned into what seemed like hours; his innocent eyes, calm personality and overall politeness made it seem as if nothing had happened to him.

"Thank you." The man said, as he reached for the glass of water.

Valerie was entranced by his soothing voice, it had a rough but alluring tone to it. Without a word, she took the cup and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, i know, but its new and i need to know if i should keep writing. comments plz :) <3