Status: Work In Progress :)

Love Always Beats Hate

Home of exciting news.

I usually went to Abby's, but I was tired so I went home. When I walked into the house Chaz wasn't home yet. He was probably at his new boyfriends house. Patrick, he's nice, and cute if he wasn't gay I would soooo go for him! Anyways, I walked up to my room. I got dressed in the most comfiest pajamas EVER! Literally, they were like plush. So once I had on my PJ's I fell right into my bed and slept like a sloth! I had the weirdest dream!
I was at a party. I was dancing with someone, he had brown hair with lip rings. He was the most hottest guy I have ever seen! He was holding my hips while I was grinding all up on him! But, then something happened Katrina walked up and pushed me down and literally got on me and made out with me. Don't get me wrong I'm not against gay people but I don't roll like that. Wait my dreams always teach me something. Is Katrina a lesbian?? Oh My! I have to figure this out. I wake up and get out of bed and in my PJ's I drive to Katrina's house. Yah I know where she lives, she dated my brother. Right as I got out the car I saw Her and May, Kiss on the lips! Guess that proves it! I get back in my car and think she dated Chaz, does that mean she is Bisexual or she was using him? Hmmmm The 1st one. I bet!
When I arrived home Abby was there. I waked inside.
''Hey Abby, Chaz." I give them both hugs. They hug back excitedly. Weriddd.
''Hey Danelle. Do you know the band Asking Alexandria??'' Chaz asked with a smile.
''Urmm no? Who are they?" I ask dumbfounded.
''There a band. And you said you needed a job...so I got you one! As a merch girl for the summer at the Warped Tour! Abby's going too! Happy Birthday!'' He said even thou it wasn't my birthday. What he just said just processed ion my brain.
''How could you?! What if they are jerks? What if they are abusive?'' I scream desperately.
''Do you remember Danny Warsnop?'' He asked exhaustively.
''Duh. What has that to do with anything?" I ask, Danny was Chaz's bestfriend. They did everything. But then Danny moved they still keep in touch thou.
''He's in a band called Asking Alexandria. There old merch person got knocked up. So they asked if I knew anyone who would do it. I knew you needed money plus there's a mega hot band member. Ben Bruce.'' He said with a dreamy smirk.
''Ugh, just because I don't want to argue with you I'll just agree and say why not?" I actually was really pumped. Maybe he was nice. Or maybe he was a possessive jerk like all guys!
''I'm sorry I can't go!'' I say disappointed. I realized Katrina's going.
''Why?!" Abby and Chaz both scream.
'' Because, Katrina's going. I don't wanna deal with her on my summer vacation.'' I say like it's a big deal.
''I don't care what you don't wanna deal with! Your going whether you like it or not!'' Abby screams and tells me to pack. Were leaving tomorrow. I actually listen to her and go back all my shorts and sweats and a hoodie and band tees with some tanks all in one bag. My bras and underwear with my shower stuff in one I know messed up but whatever. My last one is my essentials like my I-pod Phone Laptop wallet and everything else. I'm ready to roll! I take all my things downstairs and Chaz attacks me with a hug.
''Chaz! I'm leaving tomorrow! Calm down!" I say hugging him back laughing.
''I know. But i'm gonna be here all alone with no one to hold or talk to!'' He said breaking down.
''Chaz! I'm only a Face-Call away. Don'y cry please. Your gonna make me start crying.'' I say with tears in my eyes. Once Chaz and I stop crying, it's 11:00PM. I go to my room and just sleep in my day clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you think :)