Status: One shot;;

You Have Stolen My Heart

You Are My Only One

I pulled the sleeves to my hoodie down over my hands. It was freezing here in Fort Worth. Texas was supposed to be warm. What happened? I walked along the sidewalk, enjoying the silences. I reached into my pocket when I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out and saw it was text from Caleb. I smiled. Caleb was my best friend. He was the only person I could go to and talk. It’s a problem because I have so much to reveal to him but I can’t because everything I want to reveal is about him. The text said that I better turn around and run. I turned around and saw him standing there. I defiantly did run but I ran right into his arms.
“I missed you.” I said as he spun me around in the air.
“I missed you too, Charlie,” He said after he put me back on my feet.
“Two months was torture without my best friend.” I said.
“You don’t have to tell me. I was miserable without you.” Caleb said grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the bench.
“I missed your birthday, Charlie. I didn’t even call or text you. I feel bad.” He said. I shook my head.
“It’s okay, Caleb. I understand.” I said looking forward and watched the little kids play. I felt him push a piece of hair out of my face. I looked at him and he smiled.
“I got you a present, though.” He said handing me an envelope. I opened it and two tickets fell out of the holder. My eyes widened. Dashboard Confessional
“You got me tickets to see Dashboard Confessional?” I said throwing my arms around his next and hugging him. He nodded.
“It’s kind of last minute as well.” He said looking down at the tickets once we pulled apart. I looked at it and it was for tonight.
“What are we doing just sitting here?” I said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards my apartment. Once we arrived, I started to freak out more and more because I had no clue what to wear.
“Wear whatever is comfy, Charlie.” Caleb shouted from the living room. I took his advice and grab whatever looked comfortable. I got ready in no time and we were waiting in line for the concert.
“I love you, Caleb.” I said throwing my arms around him again. We jumped around with the crowd, everything was fun. The lead singer had the crowd settle down as he introduces the next as Stolen, my favorite song. I looked over at Caleb.
“Grab onto your love ones. Slow dance with your lovers. I want to feel the love.” He said. I looked around and saw everybody in someone else’s arms. I frowned. I just stood there as Caleb did the same.
We watch the season pull up its own stage
And catch the last weekend of the last week
Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced
Another sun soaked season fades away

I felt arms wrapped around me and I looked around, noticing Caleb was gone. I heard his voice as he sang along with the singer. I smiled up at the band and leaned my head back onto Caleb’s shoulder. I felt his breath touch my neck. Every word he sang along to the singer I could feel. Chill ran through my spine. The song was coming to an end and I didn’t want to leave where I was at. Caleb’s lips grazed my neck before he pulled away and grabbed my hand. The concert went on for about twenty more minutes. We stood around and waited for the clear of the people.
“That was the best concert I’ve ever been to.” I said excitedly.
“I’m glad to have had went with you, Charlie.” He said. I grabbed his hand and we walked towards the car. I sat in silences all the way to my apartment. Something wasn’t right. Something was wrong with Caleb. We arrived only a few minutes after leaving the venue. I looked at Caleb. He was just staring straight forward.
“Thank you, Caleb.” I said grabbing his hand and squeezing it. He nodded not once looking at me.
“Goodnight.” I said grabbing the handle of the door and stepping out of the car. I walked towards the building. I looked back and saw Caleb pulling away. I frowned. What just happened? I walked into my apartment and changed into my pajamas. I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed some cereal for some late night snack then I went into the living area and sat on the couch and watched television. I was about to doze off when there was a loud banging on my door, scaring the piss right out of me. I stood up from the couch and walked towards the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Caleb standing there.
“Caleb, what are you doing here?” I asked after I opened the door. He looked at me then down at his feet.
“Screw it.” He said grabbing the back of my neck and smashed our lips together into a painful but pleasurable kiss. I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around his neck as I ran my fingers through his ginger hair. He pushed me inside the door and closed the door. I didn’t realize we were even moving until the back of my legs hit the couch, making me fall. We pulled away and looked at each other. He stood there, his lips red from the kiss, and his face flushed. I was confused. What did this mean? Why now?
“Caleb..” I started. He shushed me by placing his index finger over my mouth. I sat there. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. Our face only inches apart. He leaned in, pressed his lips against mine softly, his left hand on my lower back and his right rubbing the side of my face.
“You have stolen my heart.” He whispered before kissing me again. I smiled into the kiss.
“I love you, Caleb.” I whispered against his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I began to write something different and it was taking me forever to finish it then this idea came to mind and I was like I have to write this. I just have to.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it and I'm very sorry it took ages to write.
<3
You can request a one shot. Just no One Direction, Justin Bieber, Allstar Weekend bands.