Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

12; Nightmares

Brian's POV

It was going on midnight. The guys and I were in the living room writing for our next album while Skye was up in her room sleeping. The paparazzi finally left after Matt told them we would confirm or deny the details tomorrow in an interview.

I was strumming on the guitar and Matt was just humming some melodies. I always loved our writing process. We always just had fun, and everyone would contribute on the song in some way shape of form. I heard screams from upstairs and I knew it was Skye.

Matt looked at me, "What's wrong with her."

"Nightmares." I said while standing up.

Jimmy stopped me, "You finish. I'll go and check on her."

I looked at him in the eye, "You sure."

He grinned, "Positive." I sat back down on the couch. "Alright call me if you need me." He nodded before making his way up the stairs.

Jimmy's POV

I walked into Skye's room and she was sitting up with tears running down her face. I walked over to her and sat on the bed, "What's the matter, Butter cup?"

She rubbed her eyes and sniffled. "I had a bad dream."

I pushed her hair out of her face, "What was it about?"

"You guys left me. I had no one. I was scared, Uncle Jimmy." She started crying all over again. My heart melted right then and there. I reached my arms out for her and she crawled into my lap. I wrapped a blanket around us, "Baby Gates. We'll never leave you. You're stuck with us for life."

She nodded, "I know, but it was a scary dream."

I kissed the top of her head. "It's okay. It was just a dream, that's all. I'm here and your Dad, Uncle Matt, Zacky, and Johnny are in the Living Room. We will never leave you."

Skye pressed her head against my chest and hiccuped from the crying. I patted her back and lowered my head, "Do you want me to get your Dad?"

She shook her head. "No, but could you stay in here with me, till I fall back asleep. Just in case I have another bad dream." I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Of course."

I laid down on the bed and she curled up next to me. I pulled the covers over us and she looked up at me. "I love you Uncle Jimmy."

I gave her one of my signature grins and kissed her head. "I love you too Baby Gates. Get some sleep now, we got a big day tomorrow."

She closed her eyes and before I knew it we were both sound asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is short. I'll probably update again.

Happy 31 Birthday Jimmy Sullivan! <3 R.I.P! You'll be in our hearts foREVer.

This is my tribute video for Jimmy. Feel free to watch, like, or comment. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a954ubR-xxc