Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

18; Pinkly Haner

Brian's POV

I was in my bunk sleeping when someone started shaking me. "Brian, get up."

A groan escaped my lips. "Leave me alone, I just went to sleep." I wasn't getting up unless this bus was on fire. Nothing could change my mind. "Skye just arrived with Val." Scratch that, this was the only thing that could change my mind. I opened my eyes and realized it Zack there.

I jumped out of my bunk and walked off of the bus. It was still dark, it couldn't be passed 3 in the morning. I walked in front of the bus and saw a black car there with Val and Matt standing by it. I walked over to them and Val smiled. "She fell asleep on the way here, I don't want to wake her."

She opened the back door and I peeked in. Skylar was laying on her back sound asleep. It felt so good to have here with me now. I knelled down and slipped her into my arms. I pulled her out of the car and looked at Val, "Thanks for getting her."

Val smiled, "No problem, Bri." I headed for the bus and Skye adjusted herself and gripped onto my t shirt. I walked onto the bus and Jimmy who was sitting on the couch stood up and his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. I put my finger to my mouth, "Shh! She's sleeping."

He sat back down and I headed to the back where the bunks were. We had an extra bunk, so I was going to put her on that one. I moved the curtain and tried to pry her grip off of me, but once I did, she would just grab it again. I chuckled and pulled her on my bunk with me.

I pulled the blanket over us and I kissed her forehead. "I love you."

Later on

I woke up to a constant giggle and I realized that was Skye. I got out of my bunk and seen it was going on 1pm. I stretched and walked to the front of the bus. I noticed the guys playing the Xbox and Skye was on Zack's lap. She seen me and smiled, "DADDY!"

It made my heart melt actually seeing her smile that big. She jumped off of Zack's lap and ran over to me. I picked her up and kissed her head. "Hey, Baby. Having fun?"

She grinned and nodded, "Zacky taught me how to play the box."

I chuckled. "You mean Xbox?"

She shook her head, "No it's the Box! Not Xbox!"

I looked over at Zack confused but, he shook his head. "Long story, man." I just chuckled and Jimmy shut the game off, "Who wants to go shopping?!" Skye raised her hand, "I do!"

He grinned, "Alright Baby Gates is in, who else?" We all decided to go, so I went and got changed.

We got to the shopping plaza and we got out of the hummer. Zack and I wanted to head to the music store. Val dragged Matt to a clothing store and I didn't really know where Johnny went. Jimmy was following us, but he wanted to go to another store.

Skye tugged on my arm, "Can I go with Uncle Jimmy?"

I hesitated but, nodded. "Sure, but stay close to him." I then looked at Jimmy. "You better watch her, Jimmy." He gave me a salute, "Yes, Sir!" I rolled my eyes and followed Zack into the music store.

2 hours passed by and my phone started ringing. It was Jimmy so, I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey, Brian. Can you meet us in the pet store?"

I got confused, "The pet store, how-"

He cut me off, "See you in a second." He hung up, and I just shook my head while walking out of the music store. I walked down a couple stores and finally found the pet store. I walked in and spotted Jimmy and Skylar by a play pen type thing.

I got closer and realized there were dogs in the playpen. Skylar looked at me, "Daddy-"

"Nope! We are not getting a dog! That's all they do is shit everywhere. We already have Johnny to clean up after, that's enough." I said knowing that's what she wanted.

Jimmy butted in, "Come on, man. We've been here the whole time playing with the dog. She really wants it." I looked at Skye who was giving me a pout look. I sighed and looked back at Jimmy, he started giving the same pout look, but he looked really weird doing it.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Fine. Skylar this is going to be your responsibility. You'll clean up it's poop, feed it, and bathe it. If you forget one of those things, I'm sending it back. Understood?"

She grinned and nodded, "Yeah. Thank you soo much, Daddy!" She gave me a hug and I patted her back. "Okay now which mutt is the one you want?" I asked while eyeing the dogs.

Skylar pointed to a white little Maltese. It actually looked kind of cute. I picked it out of the pen and put it in her arms while we got supplies for it. After we paid for it we headed back to the hummer. Matt, Zack, Johnny, and Val were standing there all confused when they saw the dog.

I raised my hands up, "Don't ask!" They all chuckled and we piled into the hummer.

"Daddy?" Skye asked.

"Yeah?" I looked back at her.

She smiled at me, "Since you let me get her, I want you to name her."

The first name that popped into my mind, I said. "Pinkly."

Skye started petting her, "Hi, Pinkly." I chuckled and smiled, she was really happy. If she's happy, then I'm happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt really bad that I didn't have Pinkly in here, so I added her. :)

Only 5 more chapters left of this story. :( It's okay though, I'm having a sequel! <3

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
KillJoySynner
MrsChristX
honey10159
Miss.CorrCorr
Star Angel
shortygirl
PonAndZiFan
yellowjellybean14
JennyLynn2012
You guys are so amazing! Thank you soo much! <3

You can follow me on Twitter if you'd like. <3