Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

19; Punishment

Brian's POV

A week had passed on the tour and I felt like I was going to go insane. Skylar has been getting really whiny lately, probably because she's on the road, and not at home. I paid a tutor to meet with us and teach Skye, so she wasn't really missing much. She's sitting at the table outside with him right now. He's a really cool guy, his name is Ben.

"Brian." Matt called out as he got on the bus.

I stood up from the table, "What's up?"

He didn't look too happy. "Um, Skye's Tutor just bailed."

"What?" I looked at him, "Why? What happened?" I asked suddenly confused.

"Skye wouldn't do anything and she kept telling him to leave, so he finally did." Matt shrugged.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and exhaled. This kid is going to be the death of me, I swear. I walked off of the bus and headed to the table where Skye was sitting fiddling with her fingers.

"Skylar Lynn Haner, what gives you the right to tell Ben to leave? He's your teacher, you're not in School right now, so you need to get your education from somewhere else. Would you like me to send you back to Suzy?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest; angrily.

She shook her head on an instant. "No, please Daddy. I want to stay here, I just didn't feel like doing anything. It's hot out here." Skye complained while putting her hand on her forehead for emphasis. It was pretty hot outside.

"That still doesn't give you the right to tell Ben to leave. I paid him to come out here to tutor you, not for you to tell him to leave. You know what, just go on the bus. You're not to leave the bus at all today. Not for anything." I pointed my finger at her.

Skye looked at me upset, "But you said I was able to watch your show tonight!" She gave me a pout look, the same one when we got Pinkly a couple of days ago. Too bad it isn't going to work this time. "You should of thought about that before you told your Tutor to leave."

She jumped off of her seat, "Your mean." She then walked back on the bus and I just rolled my eyes. She's lucky I'm not sending Pinkly back because of her attitude. The door opened again and Matt walked out and chuckled, "What'd you do? She's crying."

I rolled my eyes again. "I told her she wasn't allowed to leave the bus at all today."

Matt grinned, "Whoa, did Synyster Gates just punish his daughter?"

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest.

He shook his head. "Nothing man. You're just really soft when it comes to punishing Skye, it's not a bad thing though." He tried to shrug it off.

I rubbed my chin, "Well I don't think it's any of your business on how I take care of my child, Matthew." I said getting offensive. Today is just not a good to say a witty remark to me.

Matt's facial expressions changed to slightly mad. He put his hands in the air, "Forget I said anything." He then walked passed me and I sighed. Probably shouldn't of said that. I went back onto the bus and sat on the couch. Pinkly jumped on my lap and starting licking my hand.

I ran my fingers through her hair a couple times and the door opened. "What up, Bitches!" Jimmy announced his appearance. I rolled my eyes and grinned at me, "You know you love me, Haner." I just did a slight, uneasy chuckle.

He walked back to the bunks, "Baby Gates! Where are you, Uncle Jimmy needs a hug!"

Skylar shouted back at him, "NO! Go away! I don't want to see you!"

I stood up on instinct, "Skylar! You do not talk to Jimmy like that! I don't care if you're pissed off because you're grounded to this bus. You need to get over yourself, we don't always get what we want in life, so you learn to deal." I said while walking over to them.

Jimmy looked at me; shocked. "You grounded her?!"

"Why is that so fucking hard to believe?!" I asked getting so irritated with everything in general.

He shook his head, "It's not, forget it. C'mom we have a show to get ready for." Jimmy patted my arm.

I nodded, "I'll be there in a second." He walked back off of the bus and I moved Skylar's curtain so I could see her face. She was laying on her back with her arms crossed over her chest. I sighed, "Skylar. You need to learn that you don't get everything you want."

She didn't say anything so, I continued. "I may be rich, but I don't want you to be those snotty rich kids. I want you to be a kid that makes messes, uses their imagination, and causes chaos. Well not too much chaos, because I don't think I could handle that much." I chuckled.

Skye moved her head to the side. "I'm sorry for making you mad."

I nodded. "It's alright, just please from now on, no more attitude from you about something. Understood?"

"Yeah." She nodded.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead, "Good."

She sat up, "Can I come to the show? Please!"

I sighed, "No, I told you couldn't leave this bus. I'm sorry sweetie, but if I let you off now, you won't be learning anything. You'll get to watch the show tomorrow, I promise."

Skye looked at the ground, "Fine."

I kissed her forehead another time. "Don't leave this bus, I mean it, Skylar."

She looked up at me, "Okay, Daddy. I promise I won't leave."

"Good, I'll see you in a couple hours." I kissed her cheek and headed into the Arena we were playing at. I met the guys at the curtain and no one asked where Skye was so, I'm guessing Jimmy or Matt told them.

The show went great and we all headed back to the bus. Zack wanted Skye to play Xbox with him so, he headed back for the bunks. I plopped on the couch and sighed. I was so exhausted.

"Brian, Skye isn't here!" He shouted worriedly.

After I heard that, I wasn't so tired anymore. "What do you mean, she isn't there?" I asked while walking back to the bunks.

He had all of the curtains open on them. "She isn't here!"

"Oh my god." I muttered and ran off the bus.

I told Matt and the others and we started looking for her. Some of the Roadies were packing up so we went over there to ask them if they saw her. "Hey man, have you seen my daughter?" I asked wondering where the hell she could of went.

He looked at me, "Yeah, Dude. She left with your girlfriend."

"I don't-" I stopped in mid sentence, knowing that the last time the roadies seen me was when I was with Michelle. I glared at the guys and headed back to the bus, "That fucking bitch!"

I pulled out out my cell phone and dialed her number. Of course it went to voice mail. I waited for the beep and I gripped the phone tightly. "If you know what's best for you, I suggest you fucking bring my daughter back to me, or you'll fucking pay. I'll make sure of it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh!

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
greendayrox123- Yes, I knew that. :)
Miss.CorrCorr
honey10159
PonAndZiFan
shortygirl
Star Angel
KillJoySynner
Hopelessly Insane
You guys are fucking amazing! Thank you lovelies! <3

Also huuge shout out to the subscribers & silent readers. It's still awesome to know you're are reading! :D

Btw there are now 5 chapters left. I'm not sure I'll do an epilogue or not, I'm really good at those, but maybe I'll give it a shot. Remember there will be a sequel though! :)