Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

20; Daddy's Coming

Brian's POV

It was going on 2 in the morning and I was pacing up and down the bus hallway. Michelle really has some fucking nerve taking my daughter. Zack looked up at me, "Bri, relax."

"Relax?" I looked at him like he was insane. "My daughter is fucking gone! How am I going to relax, Zack? Huh?" I asked harshly.

He nodded, "I know that, but even though Michelle is a deceitful bitch, you know she would never hurt Skye. She probably just took her so, you would talk to her."

I shrugged, "Either way, she's going to pay."

The bus door opened and Val walked on. "Michelle is here, but Bri-" I didn't even let her finish the sentence. I rushed past her and made my way down the stairs. I walked behind the bus and saw Michelle standing there looking slightly afraid.

"Where is she?!" I shouted at her.

She flinched and bowed her head, "She isn't with me."

I was about to go after her but, I felt arms hold me back. I tried to fight them, but they wouldn't budge. I looked back and noticed it was Matt and Jimmy holding me back. I groaned and directed my attention back to Michelle. "Where the fuck is my daughter!?"

Michelle hesitated, almost afraid to tell me. I was losing my patience. "TELL ME!" I almost screamed at her and she gulped. "Okay, but Brian I did this for us. Now that she isn't here, we can be together."

I pulled on Matt and Jimmy's hold, hoping they would release me, but not such luck. "Michelle, you have two seconds to tell me where she is, or I swear to god-"

She cut me off, "I took her to John, her step-dad. He said he would take care of her, and that way I could spend more time with you. We can patch up things between us, I miss you."

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and this time I got free of their grip. I started walking towards her, but Zack grabbed my arm. I tried to shake it loose, but I couldn't. Soon the other guys were restraining me.

Val walked over to Michelle. "I no longer think of you as my sister. You know what John did to Skye, but yet you handed her over to him? What the hell is the matter with you?!"

She looked up at Val. "I did it for Brian and I. We belong together. Now that the stupid little kid is out of the picture, he can have time for me." She smirked.

"I don't fucking care about you anymore, Michelle! You're a fucking, conniving Bitch! We do NOT belong together! Now get the fuck out of here, before I do something I might regret!" I nearly lost it there.

Val agreed with me, "Michelle, just leave."

Michelle looked at everyone one last time before walking away. The guys finally let go of me and I punched the back of the bus leaving a nice dent in the shape of a fist. My hand was throbbing, but I ignored the pain.

Matt exhaled, "Alright. Zack call the police in Huntington Beach and explain to them what's going on. Give them John's address, and I will talk to Ron, he's got a private Jet. If he hears what's going on, I'm sure he'll let us use it. Jimmy, try and keep Brian under control. Johnny, start packing things up, and Val make sure everyone does what they're suppose to do."

They all agreed and started running around getting stuff together. I just leaned against the bus, with my hand throbbing. I needed to do something, but there isn't anything I can do.

Jimmy patted my shoulder, "We're going to get her back. Everything's going to be fine."

"And what if we don't?" I asked while looking up at him.

He shook his head, "We won't stop until we have her back."

I exhaled praying that some how John isn't doing anything to hurt my baby girl.

"They got his house surrounded. He's home and a neighbor saw a kid with him. She's going to be fine, Bri. The Officer said he would call us, if something happens before we get there." Zack explained while running out of breath.

Jimmy gave my shoulder a supportive squeeze. "We're going to get her back."

I nodded, now actually starting to believe it. Matt walked over to us, "Ron has the Jet all set up for us. We just need to get our crap and go. The Berry's are canceling the rest of the tour for us, so let's go."

We all started rushing around getting our crap. I packed up all of my stuff and I opened Skye's bunk curtain to make sure I got everything. I didn't see anything and I was about to close the curtain but, something black caught my eye. It was under the pillow.

I picked the pillow up and saw one of my guitar picks. I forgot all about this one, I lost it before we left for Tour. Now I why I couldn't find it. Skylar had it. I picked it up and rubbed my thumb over it. Daddy's coming for you, don't worry.

"Brian, you ready?" Matt called out.

I took the pick and shoved into my front pocket, "Yeah, I'm coming." I headed back to the front and I noticed Pinkly looking up at me confused, like wondering where I was going. I sighed, "Shit. What about the dog?" I looked at Matt.

"Matt and Jason got it covered. It's fine, let's go." Matt instructed.

I petted Pinkly's head, "Don't worry. Skye will be home soon enough." I felt like I was trying to convince myself more than the dog. Pinkly let out a small whimper and I walked off of the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the following people who left comments:
Krysanthemum22
KillJoySynner

JennyLynn2012 Thank you for being my 100th comment! It's means a lot! Thank you! <3
PonAndZiFan
shortygirl
honey10159
Miss.CorrCorr
Star Angel


Readers: 581
Subscribers: 173
Comments: 105

THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

Image
I laugh so hard when I see this picture, so I thought I would share it with you guys. ;D