Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

21; Silence

Brian's POV

I was running through the woods, trying to find Skylar, but I couldn't find her. I could her her voice crying out in pain. I needed to find her, before something bad happened to her. I got to a big oak tree and I saw John holding a knife to her throat.

I gulped as he swiped it across her throat.


“Skylar!” I shouted as I woke up. It took a couple seconds for me to adjust to my surroundings. I realized we were still on the Jet.

Jimmy looked at me worriedly, “Are you okay?”

I gave a stiff nod while still trying to catch my breath. It was just a dream. I kept telling myself that over and over again. I finally managed to calm myself just as the jet was landing.

It was secure on the ground and we all started getting off of it. We walked into the airport and I saw Suzy and my Dad waiting for us.

I walked over to them and Suzy pulled me into a hug. “She's going to be fine, we'll get her back. Don't worry.” I just sighed, trying to find the will in myself to believe her.

My Dad butted in. “Let's get Skylar back.”

We followed them outside and all piled into my Dad's hummer. Matt gave him the directions to John's house because I was in no condition to even speak. The only thing was on my mind was Skye.

It felt like every second that passed was an hour. I was starting to wonder that maybe this was just a nightmare, and I would wake up to Skylar messing around with the guys on the bus.

Flashing lights and like 6 cops cars in front of John's house made me realize this was indeed not a dream. My Dad parked the car and I jumped out of the car. I rushed over to the driveway.

A police officer stopped, “Whoa, you can't go in there.”

“My daughter is in there!” I almost screamed at him.

He nodded, “You're Brian Haner Jr?”

I looked at him and nodded, “Yeah.”

“Okay, well we can't let you just go in there unless you want the chance of him killing your Daughter.” He explained.

I cocked an eyebrow at him, “What do you mean?”

He adjusted his belt and exhaled. “He said if we go anywhere near the door that he would shoot her, so we're trying to come up with a plan. I know you want your Daughter back, but you want her alive, I'm sure of, so please just let us do our job.”

I just shrugged, “Whatever.”

He walked back to the other officers. All of the guys came over to me, and we just stood there waiting for the cops to do something; anything.

Finally one of the Cops came over to me and told us that they were going to go in through the back. I thought that was the most stupidest idea ever, but you can't argue with them, so I just ignored it.

Just as they were about to go around, the front door opened. John walked out slowly, and I was about to go attack him, but Jimmy held my shoulder to retrain me.

I noticed he had a gun in his hand and I didn't see Skye around him at all. I gulped, suddenly afraid to what he was going to do next.

The police officers were trying to get him to put the gun down, but he lifted it up and pointed it at his head and he pulled the trigger. A loud boom echoed through the night causing everyone to go silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I did update another time. (: This story is coming to an end and I'm really excited about the sequel. So, I already have the last chapters of this story done with so, I'm leaving it up to you guys. Do you want me to keep posting them?