Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

22; Lifeless

Brian's POV

Everything was happening so fast. As soon as John fell to the floor the police ran into the house like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't tear my gaze from John. He was dead. I was so happy inside, but there had to be a reason why he did it. My mind started thinking the worst.

When the Officers walked out without Skye with them, I ran inside. I couldn't just wait for them to find her. I had to find her. The guys seemed to feel the same way, because they were following me.

I checked the piece of crap room she was in before but, I didn't see anything. We kept searching through the house. I refused to give up, I knew she was here. She's just hiding, probably because she's scared.

Zacky's POV

All of the guys were inside searching for Skye, but I decided to check outside. I had this feeling that this is where I should be looking. I walked behind the house and saw garbage cans.

I looked around the yard to see if I could spot anything, but I didn't seen anything but, grass. I decided to check by the garbage cans. I made my way over there and froze when I saw a shoe sticking out beside one of the can. I moved the cans and gasped at the sight.

Skylar was laying on the ground almost lifeless. She was covered in cuts, bruises, and had lots of blood everywhere. Her clothes were ripped. I dropped to my knees and searched for a pulse. She had one, but it was really low. She needed to get to the hospital.

I picked her up gently and cradled her in my arms. I rushed to the front of the house and yelled, "BRIAN!" while headed towards the Ambulance truck. An EMT helped me lay Skye on the stretcher. All of the guys came rushing out of the house and I pointed at the truck.

Brian jumped in the truck and they took off. Matt looked at me worriedly, "Is she okay?"

I shrugged, "She doesn't look so good, man."

"Let's get to the hospital." Jimmy butted in and we all agreed.

Hospital

Brian's POV

I was pacing. I couldn't stand this. It's been 30 minutes already, they need to tell me something. The image of Skye looking so helpless kept appearing in my mind over and over again. I now know why John shot himself. He knew he had no where else to run, I just wish I was the one that shot him. That fucking bastard.

"Mr. Haner?" The Doctor asked while walking the room.

I stopped pacing as he came closer to me. "Is she okay?" That was my only concern.

He nodded, "She's stable. She's got a couple broken ribs, lots of cuts and bruises. She also had some head trauma. Nothing too serious, but there is something I need to talk to you about."

I started to get worried, "What is it?"

"Why don't we talk in the hallway?" He suggested and I turned around to look at the guys. I told them I would be right back and I followed the doctor in the hallway. He cleared his throat and pressed his fingers together, "As I was examining her, I found blood on her thighs."

I gulped, knowing what he was going to say next.

"She was raped."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update upon request! :)

2 more chapters left.

Thanks to following people who left comments on the last 2 chapters:
Hopelessly Insane
PonAndZiFan
shortygirl
KillJoySynner
Miss.CorrCorr
JennyLynn2012
Trouble99
StarAngel171565
LinzeeXgirl
LittleRedRiddingHood


Next chapter should be up sometime later on today. (: