Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

Epilogue

Things started to get back to normal as the days went by. Soon days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Skylar still didn't remember John or her Mother. All she remembered was Brian and the guys. Brian thinks that it's okay, he actually thinks she's better of this way.

The guys on the other hand weren't too happy to hear that Brian wasn't going to explain to her what happened to her. They would never tell Brain that though, because he can be really hard headed when it comes to parenting Skylar. They didn't want to cause an argument.

No body has seen or heard from Michelle since the accident, which is a good thing. Brian even got a restraining order on her, just to make sure she could never come any where near him or Skylar again.

"Daddy, watch!" Skylar pulled Brian out of his trance. Brian watched his little girl standing on the ledge of Matt's pool. She plugged her nose and jumped into the pool. She floated back to the top and started swimming. "Did you see that?" She smiled brightly, showing off her sparkling teeth.

Brian nodded his head with a grin on his face. "That was amazing, baby. You're growing up so fast." He kept the grin still on his face.

Skylar giggled, "I'm still a kid, Daddy."

He nodded, "Yes you are, you will always be a kid in my eyes."

She smiled and continued to swim in Matt's pool. They were having one of their annual BBQ's. Brian and Skylar were the first ones to show up, so they just waited outside for the guys to come.

The patio door opened and out came; Jimmy, Zacky, Johnny, and Matt trailing behind them with a package full of hot dogs to cook. Skylar who was under water came back up to catch some air. She screamed in excitement when she saw the guys.

Jimmy took his shirt off, "The party has arrived!" He tossed it on a chair and jumped into the pool. He instantly pulled Skylar into his arms, "Baby Gates! I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, Uncle Jim-Jam." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

He actually just seen her last night, but the two of them could never go more than 10 hours without seeing each other. Jimmy had a really close connection to her. Skylar loves all of the guys, but she just has a better relationship with Jimmy.

"Stop hogging her," Zacky pried Skylar off of Jimmy and pulled her into his arms. "You love me too, don't ya Skye?" He asked with a pout on his face.

Skylar giggled, "Of course, Zacky. You're my big brother!" She was right, Zacky was like a big brother to her. He taught her how to play baseball and how to play the Xbox, which she liked to call: The Box.

Johnny jumped into the pool, "I feel left out." He faked cried.

Skylar jumped out of Zacky's arms and swam over to Johnny. She grabbed his arm, "Awe, Johnny don't cry. I love you too." She smiled, trying to make him feel better.

A smile crept on his face, "Really?"

She grinned and nodded, "Yeah, you're my little gnome."

All of the guys busted out laughing and Johnny glared at Brian, "You're an asshole, Bri."

Brian laughed and shook his head, "I didn't teach her that, but I wish I did."

Matt who was turning the hot dogs faced the pool and grinned, "It was me, but hey I was just telling her the truth." He shrugged and continued to finish the hot dogs.

Johnny rolled his eyes, "Whatever, I'm going to tan." He said while climbing out of the pool.

Brian continued to watch his daughter swim with his friends. He couldn't help but smile when she smiled. Seeing Skylar happy made him happy. Since the day he got Skylar, she had him wrapped around her little finger.

He's made some bad decisions in life, but taking Skylar instead of sending to her a foster care, was not a bad one. It was the best decision he made in his life, and now he will protect his baby girl for the rest of her life, and he knows the guys will be there for him along the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End! &lt;3

Finally it's over! This epilogue was really cheesy, I know. :/ I'm not really good at these, but I hope you still enjoyed it somehow.

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
greendayrox123
PonAndZiFan
shortygirl
loveXrazorsXmcr
KillJoySynner
Hopelessly Insane
Thank you so much, lovelies! :)

This is the first story I completed on here, so thank you for reading, subscribing, and leaving comments! You guys are freaking amazing. I really couldn't of finished if it wasn't for you guys who left comments, they really made my day! :D

So once again, THANK YOU! :)

*As of August 13th 2012, I DELETED THE SEQUEL! This is it, nothing more.*