***ing Art Schools

Antonia

Life's something that not everyone has the right to. If there was a god, it's like he goes through fetuses and chooses which ones to make real. He choses the shittiest people to create. They destroy, demean, and are general assholes to everyone. If life was just a book or a fucking movie Everything would be better. All the problems i go through would happen over the course of an hour and a half movie and then I'd be gone, and reincarnate into another movie. But that's not how it happens and I'm left to suffer through each day of school and coming home.

I'm not actually sad though. i'm quite content with everything. I enjoy reading, staring up at cloudy skies, and tangerines. I'll be the one in the corner of the classroom with her nose in a book. I know that is a cliche saying but it is actually true for me. I'm not reading the hunger games or twiglight or anything like that. You'll never know what I'm reading because I've read over 2,000 books. Not possible? Think again.

I get up in the morning its not that early its only 7. I walk to school, or sometimes my mom drives me I get dropped off in the back of the school where there arent as many people around.

FUCK I can't do this.