Status: Active;

Baby, Don't Stop Now.

zero-zero-one;

Phoenix felt an overwhelming sense of relief as she drove past the "Welcome to La Push" sign in her matte black Dodge Charger. Her eyes were tired as she pulled up to her mother's house. It wasn't much, but it had an extra room connected to Phoenix's where she kept her clothes, her sewing machine, her fabrics and the other things that her life revolved around in La Push. Phoenix came up to visit her mother every year until about 3 years ago, when her father began to refuse to let her go up there, forcing her mom to come down to Las Vegas to visit her there instead. But this year, Phoenix turned 18. And when she told her dad she wasn't going to let him tell her what to do anymore, he kicked her out.

So this wasn't just a vacation for the summer.
This was more permanent.

Phoenix loved her mother, she was kind and gentle, she was so happy all the time and she was honest, she didn't lie to Phoenix about things. They were very close and very open with each other.

Phoenix wanted to be that way with her kids, no secrets, no lying, no sneaking out. Just honesty. Phoenix loved children and she had always hated that she was an only child. She had been lonely a long time in her life, so she got close to the people that were there, her parents.

Her dad wasn't as open to the idea of openness as her mom was. Her mom was a free spirit. She allowed Phoenix's father to have full custody because she knew how unpredictable she was and she didn't think it was right to want to pull Phoenix around her whole life, not giving her a chance to ever get used to things as they were.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter ;3
Comment?