Status: Active;

Baby, Don't Stop Now.

zero-zero-two;

Phoenix knew that La Push was different, the people were different, the environment, the vibe. Everything was different, obviously, from Las Vegas, Nevada where she had grown up. But, what Phoenix never understood is why, when she walked or drove down the street, everyone looked at her like she was psychotic.

Was it her hair? Her reddish, pinkish hair?
Was it her piercings? Her septum ring, her hip bars, her belly button ring, her ear piercings?
Was it her attitude? Her 'happy go lucky but talk shit and I'm going to kill you' attitude?
Or,
Was it her mother? Her tattoo artist, single, divorced, complicated, loving, outgoing mother that gave her daughter up to her ex-husband because she wanted to pay attention to her career, not a baby? Could it have been because of her mother?

Phoenix didn't want to think about it as she pulled up to her mother's house.
She got out of the car and noticed an envelope taped to the front door, and the lights inside off. I grabbed my suit cases and went to the door. The envelope had my name written in my mom's handwriting on the front.

Phoenix Marie Rose. She had scribbled her full name across the envelope. Phoenix opened the envelope and pulled out a letter, and 2 keys, one that was white and had neon rainbow leopard print on it and one that was zebra print in black and hot pink.

Sweetheart, I had to go to the shop for a client. The leopard key is for the front door, the zebra is for your bedroom and your office. I hopefully won't be too long, if anything happens, call Sam Uley.

Then there was a number scribbled on it. Phoenix unlocked the door and brought her stuff inside, locking the door after her before going up to her room. She stuck the letter into her back pocket and unlocked her bedroom door. She put her bags into her room then walked back out to the living room. She looked and saw the front door unlocked, and opened a crack. She looked around quickly before quickly hiding in the hallway bathroom and locking the door. She pulled the phone number from her back pocket and dialed it.

"Hello," a guy answered.

"Is this Sam Uley?" she asked softly, "This is Phoenix Rose, Kyla Rose's daughter. She told me to call if anything happened?"

"Yes, Phoenix is everything okay?"

"I think there might be someone in the house. I locked the door, then when I came back out from my room the front door was unlocked and opened a crack," she whispered.

"Okay, go lock yourself into a room and we'll be right over, don't go anywhere," he said before hanging up.

We'll be right over? Who's we?

A few minutes later, I heard foot steps inside, down the halls. She was hiding in the shower, pressed up against the back of the shower.

"Phoenix? It's Sam Uley, everything's okay. You can come out now," he said.

She climbed out of the bath tub and unlocked the bathroom door, sticking her head out and looking around. She walked out to the living room. 9 guys stood there, ranging from early teen years to early 20's. And every single one of them was absolutely beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter :3

Comment? :)