Status: Active;

Baby, Don't Stop Now.

zero-zero-three;

Phoenix stood there awkwardly for a moment as they all stared at her.

"I'm Sam," the eldest of them said.

"I'm Phoenix," she nodded.

"It's nice to meet you. This is Jacob Black, Quil Ateara, Paul Lahote, Jared Cameron, Collin Littlesea, Brady Fuller, Seth Clearwater and Embry Call," he said, pointing to each.

She gave them a small smile before her phone started playing Hear Me Now by Hollywood Undead, which was her mom's ringtone. She pulled it from her back pocket and answered.

"Hey Mom," she answered.

"Hey sweetie, are you at the house?" she asked, sounding a little inebriated.

"Yeah I am, mom are you drunk?"

She started laughing and I sighed.

"No honey I'm okay. I'm going to leave the shop soon."

"No, mom. You're not driving home. You're drunk. God forbid anyone got a tattoo after you started drinking," I said, "I'm going to come pick you up okay?"

"But how will my car get home?" she whined.

"I'll come with you, I'll drive her car home," Embry volunteered, nervously.

She nodded, "I'm going to bring Embry with me and he's going to drive your car home."

She was being so loud, she knew they could hear her.

"Oh my God Phoenix! Embry is sooooo cute! You two should have babies!" her mother yelled and she immediately put her hand to her face.

"Mom, you're grounded," she said.

"Whaaaat?! Noooo!"

"Yeah, we're coming to get you now. Don't worry about breaking down. I'll do it when I get there," she said, grabbing her bag and her car keys.

"Okay, hurry up! I'm hungry!" she said before Phoenix hung up the phone.

"Oh my God," Phoenix groaned as she grabbed her jacket.

"We'll stay here and make sure everything's okay alright?" Sam asked her.

"Yeah," she nodded.

Embry and Phoenix left the house and got into her car. She drove to her mom's tattoo shop and went inside. Her mom was laying on the couch in the tattooing area with a bottle of peach vodka in her hand.

"Are you pregnant yet?" her mom grunted.

"Yes mom, horribly pregnant. I'm a whale, can't you see?" Phoenix asked as she washed her hands and broke down her mom's station.

"Kind of," she said.

Phoenix turned and shot a glare at her as Embry tried not to laugh, taking the alcohol from her.

"Phoenix you look just like your father..." she slurred, her mood changing from happy to depressed instantly.

I looked at her for a moment, "Mom, let's go home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short;
Chapter threeeee;
Comment?