Status: Updating regularly again! :)

Running Rainbows

Chpt. 8

Hannah looked gorgeous in her short, blue dress, not too fancy, but just...perfect. I took her out to a nice restaurant, in downtown Vancouver. The waitress was very nice, and gave us a booth by itself in the back. “That waitress was SO flirting with you,” Hannah stated. “Naaaah” I said, but seeing how she could be right. “She SO was!!” Hannah exclaimed. “Hmm a wee bit jealous, are we Hannah?” I teased. She blushed. So fricken adorable. “No, she should just refrain herself from flirting with customers. She’s in a professional position! This is her job!” Hannah said, clearly flustered. “And besides, is it not obvious you came with your girlfriend? What am I, chopped liver?” She grumbled. “Wait,” I smirked. “Josh, that’s that mischievous look you get when you come up with a ‘great’ plan,” She said, with mock fear. I just smiled up at her, ‘mischievously’. The waitress came back. She was okay I guess, not ugly exactly. She smiled a big smile at me, and leaned over, cutting Hannah out. “Can I get you something to drink, babe?” She drawled out.
I ignored her, and stared at Hannah, smiling. Hannah now looked a little nervous as to what I would do. I smirked, and grabbed Hannah’s hands, pulling her forwards, towards me. The waitress leaned over even further, almost blocking my view of Hannah. “Sweetie? Can I get you something to drink?” She asked, this time a little annoyed. Then I grabbed Hannah’s face with my hands, and started kissing her. She was shocked at first, but then smiled, shook her head slightly and started kissing me back. I glanced up at the waitress. She looked flustered and uncomfortable. I kissed Hannah a bit more, then pulled away softly. I laughed when she followed my face, and she bit her lip, embarrassed, and jerked back a bit.
I looked up at the waitress. “I would love something to drink But I think it’s only polite if you ask my beautiful GIRLFRIEND over here what she’d like first.” I smiled up at her, a sarcastically sweet smile. She shot daggers at Hannah. “Whaddya want?” She snapped, hand on her hip. Hannah smiled sweetly. “Lemonade please.” The waitress scrawled it down, quickly and angrily, than turned to me. “Coke Zero.” With that she turned on one heel. Hannah burst out laughing. “That was quite a scene you just put on for the whole restaurant,” she giggled.
The rest of the night went perfectly. We talked a bit, but mostly laughed. I laughed especially hard at the shocked look on her face, when I took her hand under the table. But she never once let go, not till we got all the way home, in the door and got our coats and shoes off. “I’m putting p.j’s on, two seconds,” she said. She raced for the stairs, but once she grabbed the banister she stopped suddenly, and turned around. “Hey Josh?” “Ya?” “Thanks,” She said with the sweetest smile ever. Then she turned, and raced up the stairs again. God I loved this girl.
She bounded down the stairs a few minutes later in a blue cami and a pair of baggy grey jogging capris. She had her hair up in a messy bun and a pair of super fuzzy socks on. So pretty it hurt. “Any scary movies?” She asked. I held up one. “Blair Witch Project?” “Not scary.” She said, shaking her head. She came over to my movie collection. She pulled out “The Grudge” smiling. I had it in English. I smiled at her choice, and popped it in the D.V.D player. We settled down on the couch, and I went to hit play. “Mph!” She exclaimed. I jumped, thinking a had hurt her. Instead, she jumped up, and bounded into the kitchen. She skipped back in a minute later with a tub of sour gummy worms. “I picked these up earlier,” she said smiling.

We snuggled back in on the couch, eating gummy worms, and watching “The Grudge”. I could hardly concentrate on the movies, all I could think about was the closeness of our bodies. When she got scared, she would squeeze my arm, and pull my arms around her waist tighter. Hey, I was not going to pull away from that! When the movie was over, we just lied there for a minute. She flipped over, so she was facing me. I kissed her temple, then said, “We should probably get upstairs to bed.” I scooped her up in my arms and carried her upstairs, both of us giggling all the way up. Tonight was pretty much perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Josh is pretty funny eh? ;) And please guys, comment? IF there even is anyone reading this at all xD I will mention you guys in my author's notes though if you comment!