‹ Prequel: Caught Between the Two
Status: (Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster this story will be updated.

She Takes Me High

An Unforgettable Feeling

Jack's POV
It's been three year now and I'm still not over it. I mean yea I'm happy that she's happy but it still hurts to see her with someone else. Even if that someone is Zack.
"Yo Jack."
I turned in the direction of the venue and saw Alex holding the back door open.
"What's up Lex?"
"What's up? Dude we have a show. Last one of the summer before we're fucking seniors. Let's go out with a bang."
I smiled at my best friend. "Let's do this."
I followed him inside and straight to the stage. There I spotted her front and center with Noel and Brittany on each side. She waved and smiled at me. Her smile was just as beautiful as she is perfect. It caused my heart to skip beats. She soon looked away from me and towards the other end of the stage. Of course, Zack. Before I knew it we began our set with 'Memories That Fade Like Photographs'. Throughout the entire show, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I felt like a complete creep. It wasn't long before the show ended and we began packing. As I was putting my guitar away, I heard her magnificent voice call my name.
"Jack-Jack!"
I turned around just in time to catch her in my arms. Man did it feel amazing.
"Hey Jasey."
She pulled away from our hug and smiled. "That was an amazing show, like always."
I smiled back. "Thanks Jase."
"What up party people?"
I turned around and saw Alex, Rian, and Zack walk out from behind the stage. Of course all the girls, including Jasey, ran to their boyfriends. Brittany and Rian started dating shortly after Zack and Jasey did. Rian eventually found out Jase's relationship during sophmore year then later finally accepted it in junior year.
"Hey where's Matt?" Alex asked.
"We saw him talking on the phone outside. Probably with Maddie." Noel smiled.
"Ever since they met, they've been inseperable." Brittany added.
During junior year, we met our buddy Matt Flyzik at some show we were playing at and instantly bonded. We then all decided to make him our manager.
"There he is." Zack pointed out.
We all faced the front in the venue and saw Matt walking towards the stage.
"So when's your girlfriend coming home Matty?" Alex teased.
I noticed him blushing the closer he got. "She's not my girlfriend..."
"Yet." Rian chuckled.
Everyone laughed.
"Hey Jack?"
I looked over at Noel. "Yea?"
"When are you getting a girlfriend?"
I blushed and shrugged. "I uh don't know."
"Noel, leave him alone. You always ask him that."
Noel sighed and smiled. "Relax Jase. I'm just curious."
"Enough talk, let's go get a bite to eat. I'm starving." Zack said.
Everyone but Alex and myself left the small venue. As I was picking up my guitar case, I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"You ok dude?"
I sighed and looked at Alex. "I'd be lying if I said everything was just fine."
Alex sighed as well. "Still not over Jase huh?"
I shook my head. "Not one bit. Am I weird for being in love with the same girl for almost four years?"
"Absolutely not, well at least not in my book."
"Alex I'm serious."
"No Jack. You've always been weird. The way you feel about Jasey, that's called being madly in love with someone."
"But is it suppose to hurt this much?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the 1st chapter.
I'll keep updating depending on you guys :)
Hope you like.